Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Most Hated Fooball Teams  (Read 7252 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:19:06 »

Top 10 Most Hated Football Teams:
1).  Oxf*rd United
I bloody hate Oxf*rd.  Before they signed Tommy M**ney off us they were moderately annoying, but that coupled with being our local rivals and beating us in the FA Cup in 2002, means I fucking hate them with a passion.  The fact Tim Henman and Radiohead come from this shithole heighten this hatred.

2).  Manchester United
Everyone supports this team regardless of location or other loyalties.  It irritates the fuck out of me when I see people at Swindon matches wearing Manchester United shirts, probably being incapable of naming more than 2 players.

3).  Bristol City
Our inbred cousins down the road.  They have a hugely inflated opinion of themselves, and seem to believe they belong in Division One, when in reality at the moment they struggle to improve on mid-table obscurity.

4).  Brighton & Hove Albion
Not only do they have a stupid name, they're a local team which a lot of people seem to support and serves to remind me of our playoff semi-final defeat against them on penalties when they absolutely robbed us.  In the league matches their fans were a bunch of cunts, and I remember getting whacked round the head at the away game.  Bastards, I would love it to see them get relegated but it doesn't look like it'll happen this year.

5).  Middlesborough
I don't like the North, and Middlesborough's team are so shockingly pointless and mediocre, yet they manage to make the top half of the Premiership this season.  Names like Parnarby, Parlour, Cooper, Crossley etc. sound more like the castlist of Songs of Praise than a football team.

6).  Gillingham
Is this team actually real?  They're so non-descript, so uninteresting, plus they dug their heels in over the Darius Henderson transfer which eventually collapsed.

7).  Rushden & Diamonds
Boxing Day 2003, one of the lowest points of supporting Swindon Town having seen a miserable 2-0 defeat at Nene Park.  They soon collapsed once their star striker developed a nasty crack habbit and the football league's equivalent of Ramon Abramovich pulled out, much to my delight.

8).  Cardiff
The most Welsh sheep-shagging, stupid mowhawks, bearded, hard-man wannabe, "we're not English and proud", dickhead chairmaned, we've got a poof as a manager cunts in the football league.  Plus Rob Crap Hair Earnshaw was developed in their youth system.  No offence Christian Roberts....

9).  Brentford
Don't really know why, as I used to quite like them, but since Martin Allen took over, they improved and have brought in that dickhead Deon Burton and climbed the table I hate them.  Watching that miserable 2-1 defeat at Griffin Park didn't help either.

10).  Sheff Wednesday
Bunch of  resting on former glory living the past, old Northern Monkeys who believe in their devine right to be in the Premiership.  Whatever happened to Andy Hinchcliffe?

Special mentions must go to Bristol Rovers, Cheltenham, QPR and Reading.

Bristol Rovers:  Our cute rivals, just don't seem good enough to pose a threat, plus I've never seen them play which helps.
Cheltenham:  I should hate them - but again I've never seen them play plus they're crap again now.
QPR:  Loftus Road last season, what an atmosphere but I resented them ultimately being better.  But Ian Holloway - what a bloke, how can I hate a Holloway team?
Reading:  Too good to seem like realistic rivals!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:24:19 »

1) Oxford
2) City
3) Man Utd

don't know any others really, Maybe Chelsea.... Reading have a mention obviously...
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:31:37 »

I only "hate" 3 clubs.

Hull City

Bunch of inbred Northeners. Cunt of a manager. Big-time Charlie attitude (which, to be fair, is justified to an extent considering their potential but then in the same instance mocked by their big spending and under-achievement in div3). Utter shithole.

Bristol Rovers

The Atkins connection. No other reason.

Swindon Town

No explanation needed.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:37:22 »

BTW we know you love us really, but for the appearances sake......... Wink
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:50:05 »

1. Oxford. I love beating them every time we play but I hate them in general.

2. Manchester United/Arsenal. Man United are just wankers, and Arsenal as I'm a Spurs fan so I've always hated them too. Come on Chelsea!

4. Leicester - I hate leicester for coming back from 3-0 down in the playoff final. Of course we eventually beat them anyway but they scared the shit out of me.

5. Bristol City - Great fun seeing us beat these all the time in the nineties, not big rivals for me but I don't like them

6. Manchester City - Never liked these much, was great when they went down to division two but they still kept beating us, also Chelsea can't seem to beat them  :x

7. West Brom - Don't like them either

8. Stoke - Not a fan of these

9. Brighton - They're a bit shit aren't they

10.Sheffield Wednesday - We completely outplayed them in the premiership and lost 1-0 to a last minute goal. One of the most annoying defeats ever.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 16:52:16 »

My top 10 most hated teams.

1) Oxford United - no reason needed really!
2) Bristol City - hate their fans and the club in general
3) Reading - Can't stand their fans either
4) Cardiff
5) Plymouth
6) Southampton - Long story
7) Sheffield United
Cool Sheffield Wednesday
9) Brighton
10) Gillingham
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 19:01:11 »

1. Sheffield Utd- my eye still fucking hurts
2. Brizzle City- small town in Cardiff, you're just a small town in Cardiff
3. Reading- boring nobody fans
4. Shighton- that hurt, so so much
5. Oxford- obvious reasons
6. Chippenham Town- who are ya?
7. Arsenal- cheating foreign cunts
8. S Wednesday- think they have a divine right to win everything
9. Port Vale- my mates team, like to wind him up

Then anyone other than Swindon as 10
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 19:59:11 »

1. Bristol City
2. Oxford Utd
3. Chippenscum Town
4. Reading
5. Cardiff City
6. Wycombe Wanderers
7. Yeovil Town
8. Gillingham
9. Cirencester
10. Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 20:04:01 »

I don't really hate any football team, somehow I find it difficult to generate any real vitriol towards anything. I have a dislike for Oxford supporters but only if they gloat about it.
Turbo

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 20:19:57 »

I hate Yevoil behind the usual Oxf*rd, Sch*ty, Rovers, Reading.
I fookin hated the way they were always on the local news when they were on that winning streak and all that propaganda to make them look good.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 20:41:05 »

in order: -

Oxford just breed scum. everything about them i hate. nuf said

Brizzle Shitty there fans. mainly cos of this.

Brighton last season. how can shit like that get promoted. i mean really. fuck all tacticly and a cocky little cunt up front. gay boys :evil:

Reading just there fans. plastic cocks

Millwall everyone hates them

Cardiff wanker scum fans. oh and they're welsh

Sheffield Wednesday average lower league club who think they are to big for there boots. your in this league cos we are all shit, yeah that includes you.

if i think of anymore i will add them on but i don't hate many[/b]

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 21:06:25 »

1 Man Utd
2 Oxford
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 21:16:39 »

Topically.... I don't much like Port Vale.

Never seem to get a decent game against them, always dour negative stuff from them.....and it always seems to be windy wet or freezing.

In recent seasons we normally lose at the CG, to some crappy goal. scored on the break after we've had them under the cosh , missed a sack load of chances or the keeper has pulled off a blinding save.

Either that or its a 0-0 draw as it was last season....which was a classic of its kind with Reeeeves hitting wood  twice and maybe Mooney as well.

At VP its no different......horrible ground in the industrial wasteland of Burslem....why couldn't they have stayed Burslem Port Vale, at least we'd know where they came from......this season they sell all there half decent players from last season and are on a poor trot....we go there mid week,  the outcome is inevitable los e 0-1 in a dour game from some crappy goal scored by someone unheard of before or since.

To make matters worse, the last time a player scored 4 against us it was Harry Oscroft of PV who did so in a game which had been rigged by Jimmy Gauld and his confreres.....Oscroft may or may not of have known, but this game just had to be against PV.

Also we've never played them in any cup competition.....which is very strange and just not right.

I do have some sympathy when people say Burslem is in Stoke.....its not its in Burslem.....which probaly accounts fro them never being able to develop a team with Alan Hudson, Dennis Smith, Eric Skeels, Peter Dobing, John Ritchie, John Mahoney, Micky Pejic  or Buzz Conroy in it.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 21:41:30 »

Ben, don't Arsenal and Man U count as two different teams?!

1. OxfordThey're scum, they don't pay the manager, and they have a paedo or ten on board.

2. CityThey're near. They're shit. They can't see it.

3. CardiffThey're violent cunts. Always shit on the Welsh side of the bridge...

4. StokeNo idea why, just hate their guts really!

5. BrightonThat hurt, and cos of that gobshite they have up front.

6. ReadingThey aren't even real are they?! Plus they think we're rivals :roll:

7. SwanseaWell, I say Swansea, I hate Trundle. Big fish in a small, shitty pond.

8. Man UnitedHow many fans would they have if they got relegated/if Ferguson wasn't refereeing every game?

9. PlymouthThey've come from nowhere and love themselves and that prick Sturrock used to manage them.

10. GillinghamAgain they seem to think we're rivals. Really bugs me!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, February 20, 2005, 21:54:42 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Ben, don't Arsenal and Man U count as two different teams?!

I tend to think of them as one and the same. They are joint second in my list as I can't decide which one I hate more.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: