Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dagenham 0-1 Plymouth  (Read 1480 times)
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 19:06:18 »

Many people seem upset that we are at the bottom of the table.

But in a much different light, surely this result is a godsend? This is of course, if one believes that we can get 4 wins back to back. Had D&R won/drawn, we would have been 7 points from safety. At least for now, we're only 6.

I guess only time can tell our fate. But I'm sure our decisions will mostly be made tomorrow. Anything less than a win, the big fat old lady will be warming her big fat voice, almost squeaking in anticipation.

I for one, despite being bottom of the table, see this result as an extremely good one. I agree that the optimism left within the club is small, but could we just try and spur the team on at the CG tomorrow! Up until the final whistle, I'd like to see some atmosphere and positive vibe at the ground again. Of course, if the players play like bamboozle and we do not get a result at the whistle, feel free to  Bad Mood. I will be joining you.

THOUGHTS about the result today!

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 19:07:58 »

Four wins!?

Having a Giraffe!

Clems Army!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 19:13:43 »

THOUGHTS about the result today!

It doesnt matter about todays result.

We were down months ago.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 19:37:06 »

It's a good result insofar as it puts us 24th...where we deserve to be. That we could be adrift of an outfit in admin, whose players haven't been paid, who have sold anything that has a value just underlines the historic extent of this season's shitness.

Further it also shows that unless something radical happens in the close season, then we'll struggle next season as well.
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 19:50:16 »

Guess no one believes anymore!  Hmmm

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 21:50:46 »

You're quick off the mark pericarp
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, April 22, 2011, 22:06:40 »

Guess no one believes anymore!  Hmmm
Unlike your average oxford fan I have no over inflated opinion of my club and have never seen us as giants in football but next season we could be below Stevenage or Accrington Stanley in the football pyramid.
It's not a case of not believing. it's a case of incredulity.
I'm not going to scream and shout when we go behind tomorrow, I can't afford to show that i care that much anymore.  Unlike the poor sap that sits behind me.  He really lost it when franchise scored last Saturday. I on the other hand just sat there and laughed.
It's important to retain your sense of humour.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 09:44:28 »

Humour-I remember that!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: