Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Striker at Coventry  (Read 9539 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 20:51:24 »

Well you don't, and you do but....

I don't actually give a shit whether he has opened the contract or not....   but, if you don't want people to question what you are saying, don't reply with a condescending post trying to make me sound like a twat

All I did was make an observation that it could be Bodin.  I don't know that because it was just an observation.  I couldn't really give a fuck whether he fucks off to Coventry, Crewe or Torquay because I was making an observation.....

I also didn't realise that you are sleeping with him, because you seem to know what mail he has opened.

In short, if you don't want people questioning your statements of fact, try winding your neck in DV, you don't need to act like a prick, you have nothing to prove here, we all know you.  Unless you are trying to get in my pants too?

As for the rest of the posts, I can't work out if they were backing me up or sarcastically slapping me down so I will stay away from those. Cheesy  I think I had my fill of sarcasm from Jesus's posts.

no need to cry its only a forum Smiley

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:30:31 »

I'm not crying, I learnt a long time ago on the TEF not to get wound up to the point of losing it.  I think my main adversaries in the past have been the likes of Dell Boy, Arriba and the Flash.  Can't remember what about, and I doubt they do either.

I like you in real life DV but you do take on an alter ego on this forum where your confindence exudes to a level of cockiness sometimes.  I agree with much of what you say, but please reign in the condescendence of some of your posts.  I know it's the role that you think you need to play on here but you really don't.  I must admit that sometimes it is funny, but not at the expense of trying to make somebody else look like a dick, unless it is an Oxford fan or somebody that obviously deserves it.

But you are right, again, it is only a forum.  Now you enjoy the rest of your night with Billy and let me know when he tells you if he is starting on Sunday.  Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Flashheart

« Reply #47 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:35:29 »

Even DV has a place in society.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #48 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:40:37 »

And let's hope Billy starts on Sunday, almost tempted to stick some dosh on Crewe
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:44:57 »

I like you in real life DV but you do take on an alter ego on this forum

Yes.

An alter ego that the TEF pretty much gave me by consistently telling me I was all those things before I was all those things.

Sadly, like most nights I'm at work and dont think my new best mate Billy is going to pop into Royal Mail for a chat.

Flashheart

« Reply #50 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:49:00 »

An alter ego that the TEF pretty much gave me by consistently telling me I was all those things before I was all those things.

But, it's only a forum.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 22:53:00 »

Which is why I don't give a flying fuck and just go with it...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 23:05:41 »

Which is why I don't give a flying fuck and just go with it...

Good stuff.  Just go with it without talking to people like you think that they are on a lower intellectual plane to you.

Do you want me to give Billy a call to see if he is up for popping down to Dorcan to discuss his contract?

Only joshing with you.  Smiley

Remember, it's only a forum.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 23:09:07 »

And let's hope Billy starts on Sunday, almost tempted to stick some dosh on Crewe

Crewe will piss all over them IMO.  But I am not advicating you putting your dosh on them.

stfcinbmth

« Reply #54 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 23:33:00 »

Crewe will piss all over them IMO.  But I am not advicating you putting your dosh on them.

Not used to betting lark, but might pay to get some practice in for next season
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 23:39:26 »

Not used to betting lark, but might pay to get some practice in for next season

Pick up a free bet on one of the usual sites if I were you.

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 02:28:33 »

for some reason i always picture DV sat eating an apple while he's posting
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, May 26, 2012, 03:28:56 »

Haha that is very random.

Right now I'm posting on my mobile phone whilst sat on the shitter at work.

Eating an apple....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: