Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Striker at Coventry  (Read 9536 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 21:53:59 »

He doesnt.

He hasnt even opened his contract offer from us yet and has pretty much been told not to open it till his season is over....

You either are a weird stalker or very naive.  Either him, is agent or both would have taken a look. 

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 22:59:45 »

You either are a weird stalker or very naive.  Either him, is agent or both would have taken a look. 

Neither.

...and still not opened.

The Adver/Bodin pretty much said as much the other day.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 08:33:09 »

Neither.

...and still not opened.

The Adver/Bodin pretty much said as much the other day.

Like I said, naive.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 12:54:27 »

Yeah but its true, so no.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 15:16:47 »

Unless you can see the un opened envelope on his kitchen table then I don't see how you know it's true.  Because Bodin told you?  Because it was in the paper?

Come on DV, you know better than that.

Coca Fola

« Reply #35 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 15:19:18 »

DV likes to think he knows everything. Leave him be, it makes him feel good about himself.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 15:38:44 »

Unless you can see the un opened envelope on his kitchen table then I don't see how you know it's true.  Because Bodin told you?  Because it was in the paper?

Come on DV, you know better than that.

Yes, he told me - and he'd know - wouldnt he?

Now, I know that makes me sound like a complete and utter stalker fan boy - but he did genuinely come up to me and start talking to me like we were old friends. Very odd.

To cut a long story short, himself and the adver article pretty much said he's concentrating on the play off final. Unlike the rest of STFC his season hasnt finished. He was told to finish his season first

Now, if he opens and reads the contract now then thats going to occupy him mentally whilst he supposed to be preparing for a massive game, which despite the fact he isnt a Crewe player as such could be the biggest game of his career.

Now, he might have lied his balls off to me - but the above all makes decent and logical sense to me.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 17:40:44 »

My point is, he isn't going to say anything else is he.  I knew that you had met him via your FB, but just because he is saying that doesn't make it true, if he says he has opened it then it leads to further questions.

If I had the contract, and it concerned the next 2 years of my career and how much money I was being offered I would have read it, at least then if other offers come along I know what I am judging it against.  Knowing what rise I am going to get wouldn't affect how I play on Saturday, at Wembley, in the biggest game of my career.  Wembley and the prize for my non contracted club would be all the motivation I would need.

My point still stands, if he hasn't read it then his agent would have and would have told him what they were offering.

I might be wrong, but I believe you are naive to believe what a player or paper has told you, especially when it comes contracts, especially as you stated it as if a fact.

DRS

« Reply #38 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 18:13:23 »

fwiw dv is right.the contract hasnt been opened.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 18:26:00 »

Poor DV.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 19:08:19 »

Nah, that stupid DV prick knows nothing.

He's just naive and pretends like he knows everything....

Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 19:16:12 »

Nice of you to clear that up Mr Bodin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 19:17:19 »

Not nice is it, when you have genuine info shouted down by someone who has no idea.
DRS

« Reply #43 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 19:17:42 »

No worries dad.To be fair i am just going on what a family member told me
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, May 25, 2012, 20:46:14 »

Well you don't, and you do but....

I don't actually give a shit whether he has opened the contract or not....   but, if you don't want people to question what you are saying, don't reply with a condescending post trying to make me sound like a twat

All I did was make an observation that it could be Bodin.  I don't know that because it was just an observation.  I couldn't really give a fuck whether he fucks off to Coventry, Crewe or Torquay because I was making an observation.....

I also didn't realise that you are sleeping with him, because you seem to know what mail he has opened.

In short, if you don't want people questioning your statements of fact, try winding your neck in DV, you don't need to act like a prick, you have nothing to prove here, we all know you.  Unless you are trying to get in my pants too?

As for the rest of the posts, I can't work out if they were backing me up or sarcastically slapping me down so I will stay away from those. Cheesy  I think I had my fill of sarcasm from Jesus's posts.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: