Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anthony Mcnamee  (Read 9571 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 14:48:35 »

Unlikely to start at your place, despite some very good performances over the past few weeks. Darel Russell is back from his suspension now and Lambert has decided to revert back to the diamond system that got us so many points from September through to February. No doubt if we're not ahead heading into the latter stages he'll be brought on.

Just give him a few rough tackles and he'll go missing anyway
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 16:54:10 »

Bottler
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 18:55:04 »

We really miss his step-overs...Not !!!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 19:37:01 »

I was disappointed to see him go. I was wrong. Our team has benefited from his absence.

He's a great player when on form, but Ward will give 90 minutes hard graft 100% of the time. Macca may have tried but he's not that type of player.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 22:39:46 »

Completely agree...was gutted when he left but we've not looked back. That said, I'd far rather he stayed on the aeoch on Saturday...we know what he's capable of.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 22:47:00 »

I was a big fan but Norwich did us a massive favour when they took him off our hands. We haven't missed him at all and are a far better team without him, especially once Ward hit his form and Marshall stepping up recently.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 22:26:00 »

Pleased for Marshall, considering where he came from I think people got on his case a little too quickly. But he's improved a hell of a lot thanks to Danny and Peter, no doubt.

I wasn't fussed about losing Macca to be honest. I was a fan, but the relationship had gone stale and he wanted out anyway. As great as it would've been to give him stick on the pitch yesterday, I was also quite happy for him to stay rooted to the bench, as has been said: we know that he can do.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: