Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Extended Deals..................  (Read 2698 times)
Dazzza

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 24, 2008, 17:12:03 »

Who else is up at the end of the season?  Presumably it's the squad minus Brez and a couple of others signed recently like Paynter and Corr?

What are everyone’s thoughts on Smiffy Vs the Minge?

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 24, 2008, 20:24:09 »

commingues>>smith

Things get better but they never get good
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 25, 2008, 12:55:13 »

Smith is a better defender than Comminges. I do feel a bit sorry for him because he was excellent last season and was probably the most under-rated player in the side. Comminges is a better attacker and has a bit of flair about him. If you could combine the ability of the two we'd have one hell of a right back.
red macca

« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 25, 2008, 13:00:42 »

Give it time and I think comminges will go on to be a superb player and play at a higher level, reminds be of chimbonda a little bit

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 25, 2008, 13:03:08 »

the minge has shown himself to be the better player.i expect smith to ask for a transfer eventually.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 25, 2008, 13:57:11 »

I think we finally have some good competition at right back and I'm sure Smith will push Mig's all the way for competition, smith I'm sure can walk into most 1st teams in L1 I hope he stays and fights for his place though.

Although it is all about competition for places and I would imagine if Mig's got suspended or injured and Smith came in done well then roles would be reversed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: