Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Info on Alex Henshall please  (Read 19562 times)
Sideliner1

« Reply #30 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 01:20:19 »

He certainly isnt ready for Premiership football, he's still 15. 16 next month I think.

Damn talented youngster though. Has just about every club in the Premiership come and watch him loads of times.

The best english young talent since Wayne Rooney (maybe!)

Dunno how long he has been at Swindon? hopefully for a fair few years. We should get fair old whack for him but tribunals never seen to favour the 'selling' club.

Since he was 8 according to certain reports on STFC website and quotes from Jeremy Newton in the paper!
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #31 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 01:34:43 »

Tribunals have always been & will always be bollocks, We will probably get £50,000 maximum or something stupid like that.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 04:36:24 »

It's his registration that we'll be compensated for IF he were to move.
I've heard Andrew Fitton talking about him (I think it was him it WAS about a year ago) & indicated that they have spoken with his parents who (at the time any way) agree that he is better off being a big fish in a small pond.
I would be surprised if he did move yet & if he does I think we are talking 6 (maybe even 7) figures

From the Dark Side
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 05:52:50 »

It's his registration that we'll be compensated for IF he were to move.
I've heard Andrew Fitton talking about him (I think it was him it WAS about a year ago) & indicated that they have spoken with his parents who (at the time any way) agree that he is better off being a big fish in a small pond.
I would be surprised if he did move yet & if he does I think we are talking 6 (maybe even 7) figures

True enough. But a lot can happen in a year. After all, the Henshalls are a year deeper into a recession, young Alex is starting to meet lots of very pretty girls and (pffft) everyone's got GCSEs these days. And aren't STFC still operating at a loss ? Soooo....why don't we play him at Stockport tomorrow, especially with Sheehan absent. It's only a short bus ride for the grubby fat Manc scouts and agents.....could start a bidding war. Or have 'undisclosed' arrangements already been made ? If anyone spots a young snowman at Sale Sharks, it could even be a promising Town player wrapped in cotton wool. Over to you Mr Mowbray.
villafan

« Reply #34 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 08:42:36 »

I think he's training with us this week so don't know if that means he's officially now left you? It's definitely Alex Henshall. He came on recently for England apparently in a youth game as well.
Maguire11

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 09:31:43 »

i played against Alex at the end of last season, and i had to attempt to mark him, his movement was amazing, lightening quick, had a great first touch with the ability to cross and score goals.

Swindon Town League 2 Champions - 2012
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 12:13:44 »

I think he's training with us this week so don't know if that means he's officially now left you? It's definitely Alex Henshall. He came on recently for England apparently in a youth game as well.

If he is training with Villa I'm surprised there hasn't been an announcement by the clubs. He is on a school boy contract till the end of the season so I doubt he could train with another club without Swindon's permission. Besides, wouldn't he be at school during the day this week?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 12:15:00 »

he'll pull a sickie

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 12:21:52 »

lads in a similar situation to henshall are regularly released from school for football.
it's not as if he doesn't know what he will be doing after leaving full time education.
plus in year 11 they are not at school full time as exams have started
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, January 18, 2010, 16:22:48 »

It would be a shame to see him go without playing a game for us but I wouldnt blame him for leaving.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 08:37:29 »

Where is TCP69 these day's he's usually got his ear to the youth team
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 09:30:35 »

In today's Adver the club denies that Henshall is signing for Villa.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
dell boy

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 10:07:24 »

In today's Adver the club denies that Henshall is signing for Villa.

Then its official then, he's going to Villa.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 10:25:41 »

Gutted, sponsoring Alex Henshall this year, as he never played a game, I won't get a shirt! Cheesy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 11:21:09 »

Gutted, sponsoring Alex Henshall this year, as he never played a game, I won't get a shirt! Cheesy

You dont have a fucking lot of luck do you ?

Could you please sponsor Timlin next
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: