Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Burning onto CDs  (Read 737 times)
Boeta

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 21:41:10 »

My computer got fucked up a couple of months ago and I had to wipe everything on it and with it went the CD Writer programme that lets you put mp3s onto CDs. Is there a freeware thingymajig that I can get?
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 21:44:07 »

You can basically get any software you want for free on t'internet nowadays if you know the right places to look. Are you after any  particular CD writer programme?

Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 21:47:45 »

I'm after anything that'll stick some songs I've just downloaded on mp3.
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 21:56:24 »

Nero is pretty good.  I think you can put mp3's onto a CD with it. I use roxio because it came with the computer, it does the job but I have been told it's crap, although I can't be bothered to change it. Alcohol 120% can be downloaded then just get a serial code for it, although it's a bit more technical than the others because it lets you copy certain CD's/DVD's/PS2 games if they are copyrighted (I haven't personnally tried it). You can probably get hold of any of the above from limewire or any other sharing sw, but using a bittorrent might be the safer option. I can't get onto torrentspy at the moment, so I can't get you any links. Hope that helps

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: