Poll
Question: Have you ever stole before?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:10:03)
Yes, I stole from a shop before. - 11 (52.4%)
Yes, At School, Work etc. - 3 (14.3%)
Yes, Parents - 1 (4.8%)
Yes, Other - 1 (4.8%)
No, But was tempted - 2 (9.5%)
No, Never - 3 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thief  (Read 2464 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:10:03 »

Have you ever stole anything?
Honest answers or opions.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:11:39 »

I used to steal sweets and WWF magazines when I was much younger. I got caught and I (my Dad) had to pay for everything I nicked.
faringdingdong

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:17:53 »

I stole a fridge magnet from a toy shop when i was eight so that i cold give it to my Mum for her birthday.

We wanna go somewhere else. We're not threatened by people anymore. All our insecurities have evaporated. We're in the clouds now. We're wide open. We're spacemen orbiting the earth. The world looks beautiful from here, man.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:21:24 »

I tried to steal some Tarot cards from W H Smiths  in Yeovil once but an old lady saw me and warned me of their evil :shock:

/
W56196272
Dazzza

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:30:20 »

Apart from overloading the penny sweet bag as a nipper I have been rather well behaved.

I stole the business takings once and hid it in a bag where we kept the pegs.  I completely forgot and it was more in jest at the time, my mother reported it stolen and wrote it off.  Turned up 6 weeks later!

Johno

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:36:40 »

nope never.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 18:48:11 »

Once stole a whole box of Premier League stickers from Woolworths - mostly because I was with a mate, wouldn't have had the guts and probably not the inclination to do it on my own.
DMR

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 19:02:25 »

Lots of various food items from Waitrose over the years tbh

And my mates fags the other night
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 23:05:13 »

from where i've worked. at the cinema we would steal hotdogs, sweets, popcorn, etc.

stationary from my office job, and a spindle of cd-r's.

stealing from work doesnt count. they're massive companies will turnovers of millions so i dont care.
Amir

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 00:20:48 »

I gave up really after I got police dogs set after me.

OF is right about stealing at work too, it's your duty.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 00:21:57 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Have you ever stole anything?
Honest answers or opions.

yeh your sister's cherry
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 09:33:27 »

me and my mates used to steal fags from the local village garage.
was one where the attendant went out to fill the car for them so we used to nip behind the counter and get fags a plenty. :doobie

kizz

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:01:47 »

I was arrested once for trying to steal a sign off the county ground!!! I was 17 and pissed - thought the sign would look good on my bedroom wall !!

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:02:56 »

Quote from: "kizz"
I was arrested once for trying to steal a sign off the county ground!!! I was 17 and pissed - thought the sign would look good on my bedroom wall !!
soapy tit wank u really thought that? so how far did u actually get with the sign?
kizz

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2005, 10:11:04 »

Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "kizz"
soapy tit wank u really thought that? so how far did u actually get with the sign?

Well - the first attempt resulted in a snapped sign left swinging by its screws, the second came away cleanly, but then I walked straight into a police man behind Stratton Bank... he arrested me on a charge of criminal damage (for the snapped sign) and theft... I spent the night in the cells, then went through all the usual procedures in the morning. They let me off with a caution and sent me on my merry way!

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: