Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Torquay Vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 26473 times)
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 18:43:19 »

You weren't ratted were you

Nope, third ever one started while sober. 1 Draw 1 Loss and a win.

stfcinbmth

« Reply #211 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 19:11:47 »

That explains it then
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 19:21:53 »

You know what you have to do, go out Friday night & get shit faced.
If anyone objects you can tell them that you have no choice as it's your duty.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 19:30:27 »

Who is melvinlutherking on twitter?
His insults to me are getting quite personal and i wouldn't mind doing to him what happened to the bloke his avatar is

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 19:34:19 »

Who is melvinlutherking on twitter?
His insults to me are getting quite personal and i wouldn't mind doing to him what happened to the bloke his avatar is
A troll who enjoys getting a reaction. He was particularly prolific on Twitter earlier this year.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 19:42:09 »

It's not a disaster, not much has changed, still 5 points from 3rd place, 9 points from 1st place.
We can't win 'em all.

Roll on Northampton.

I still love you, Suggs Wink
fatbasher

« Reply #216 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 20:04:37 »

Been back 45 mins, blah, blah etc.

Got what we deserved. Oh we tried, believe me we tried. The game lasts 90 mins not 45. Muscled off the ball in the first half. Played with desire and passion in the second half. Gave the ball away to much and allowed ourselves to play their game not ours ie hoof ball and head tennis. Bevis and butthead up front best strike partnership in all four divisions, their goals for record shows that...................... so why fucking pick them Paolo? Best part of the day was lunch in The Drum @ Cockington and getting home.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 20:37:46 »

Got to agree with Fatbasher!  Their defence was very solid, the ref was a bottler, should have had a pen and it should have been a red card not a yellow.  The lino didn't help him, he appeared to flag for a pen and then march three steps back up the pitch and flag for a foul! Thought PDC made two mistakes, he should have taken Magera off after 30 minutes and Jervis had an hour too long.  What was the aggro about?  Two guys chucked out after three minutes!!
pewshamrobin

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 21:02:53 »

Poor first half but Magera should have scored..... second half better with murray through ref/lino bottled a sending off at the minimum. Connell should have been given at least 15/20 minutes Jervis had minimal impact.Good turnout 1033 = 25% of torquay gate, just shame they still beat us without their main striker rene howe and bodin.
Need to strengthen in window,....... striker x 2, extend foderingham loan to end of season, keep ritchie if not replace as easyjet / gabi not good enough for first team

ewsham Robin
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 21:27:35 »

Sam9255 is to be blamed. He started the " Torquay v Swindon, the build up " thread a week before the game. Wiggy was right when he said " this thread worries me" SWS start the Northampton thread and prove it wasn't down to you.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 21:28:53 »

Sam9255 is to be blamed. He started the " Torquay v Swindon, the build up " thread a week before the game. Wiggy was right when he said " this thread worries me" SWS start the Northampton thread and prove it wasn't down to you.

Clearly, Sam is a witch. He has brought ill fortune upon us all.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 21:33:19 »

Perhaps Sam is Hellen chamberlain in disguise.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 21:34:17 »

I thought Torquay were a decent side, they played some good football and their winger (o'kane?) is a class player.

I also thought Murray offered us so much more than either Jervis or Magera, he must start V Northampton.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 21:48:03 »

a group of our fans were absolute twats for 10 or so mins, but calmed down after a couple of got booted

first half we were abysmal - although credit to torquay for their attacking performance in the 1st and resolute defence in the 2nd

magera and jervis completely unable to win a header or compete in general

murray offered excellent movement and desire to get in goal scoring positions

flints worst game for some time (until he went up front!)

we must have the worst 'shots on target per possession in the final third' in the football league

murray to start against nton, need at least one striker (benson?) probs 2 in jan, a centre mid, wes & ridehalgh, and a wide player (rooney?). and ship out around 10 - evans has already had his contract paid up. all of the foreign players brought in have proven to be utter shit
aroundthefur

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, December 26, 2011, 22:08:12 »

Not sure what they want, but most of them need rehabilitation and/or an education.

Murray is the most dangerous striker we have and must start.

Not sure what worries me more; the fact it is blatantly obvious we are at least 3 players short of being a consistent top 3 side or the fact that so many of PDC's signings have flattered to deceive.

Second half performance deserved a point though.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: