Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday thread.  (Read 99146 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 19:52:57 »

A scum fan posted these.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 19:55:25 »

What a tone deaf spastic.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #632 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 19:55:29 »

Chalkie hit the nail on the head with the word consistency.

Benson is consistent, the rest aren't including Connell. Benson has made it easy for PDC to put his name down first, the rest haven't.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, joint top scorer says he should be starting. Besides I like the way he plays the game(imo)
Dozno9

« Reply #633 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 19:55:39 »

The bloke can't even talk properly.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #634 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:04:05 »

The bloke can't even talk properly.

Went to B'mth Poppies v West Auckland Town today in the FA Vase, some of their fans were like that, what mongs, bought a friggin drum as well

They had the last laugh though winning 2-0 which was probably the worst game I have ever paid to watch in my life, ball spent most of the time with snow on it
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #635 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:13:50 »

Ref Ritchie and the Ball Boy...Ritchie went over to him at the end of the match and apologised...and to be fair to the Oxford fans they applauded Ritchie for doing so.
Apparently Ritchie texted Radio Oxford after to apologise again and to the boys parents.
Oxford should take a good look at themselfs if they have instructed these lads to dwell on the matchball,it will always cause friction.
Also Ritchie was very lucky he didn't see red by the accounts i have been told Hmmm
corner

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:14:10 »

just watchd the goals, looked like benson had a right go at fodders after their first....
Dozno9

« Reply #637 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:19:10 »

McCormack flew at Chibs for the free kick he gave away and to back Benson Wes should have gone for that ball. He's just shit  Grin
« Last Edit: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:21:57 by Azza » Logged
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:31:17 »

Enough said about their fans but when you have 200 odd coppers stood in their section and fuck all in ours it says one thing really.

We just didn't turn up and I would like to thank Paolo for coming over and apologising and making the bigger picture and although we lost both games we were by far the better team in both and our league position shows this.

BTW the left side, right side thing the announcer did before the game was an embarrassment.

Hold on, hold on. Now this is a genuine question, I'm not having a go or owt. You say 'we didn't turn up' today but you say we were the better team (in both games). How does that work? I'm not saying we did or didn't turn up because I wasn't there. I'm just curious, did we or did we not play well?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:34:37 »

One side get their heart and soul into it, and the other (us) just think we have to turn up to win.
Did you go Jan?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:38:56 »

No I didn't OST, not sacrificing my time with my daughter to go watch football.

My point re:turning up, wasn't made literally, I meant in Swindon Oxford derbies, ever since I can remember Swindon take the turn up and play role, whilst Oxford always take the turn up and fight (have a go I mean). I honestly don't feel that STFC mentally get themselves right for the derby.

Interestly I always think we then play that role when we take on City though.

Looking at the stats it's obvious we dominated the match, as per August, but that's not what derbies are all about.

Oh well bring on City!
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:39:00 »

Hold on, hold on. Now this is a genuine question, I'm not having a go or owt. You say 'we didn't turn up' today but you say we were the better team (in both games). How does that work? I'm not saying we did or didn't turn up because I wasn't there. I'm just curious, did we or did we not play well?

We haven't played well against any of our local rivals this season. Not sure why.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:50:28 »

No I didn't OST, not sacrificing my time with my daughter to go watch football.

My point re:turning up, wasn't made literally, I meant in Swindon Oxford derbies, ever since I can remember Swindon take the turn up and play role, whilst Oxford always take the turn up and fight (have a go I mean). I honestly don't feel that STFC mentally get themselves right for the derby.

Interestly I always think we then play that role when we take on City though.

Looking at the stats it's obvious we dominated the match, as per August, but that's not what derbies are all about.

Oh well bring on City!

That's fair enough Jan but I don't really think you can say, "One side get their heart and soul into it, and the other (us) just think we have to turn up to win." when you haven't been to the game. I certainly didn't pick that up from the commentary. Don't get me wrong, that statement may well be true but you can't really say it unless you've seen what happened first hand.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:53:32 »

Also Ritchie was very lucky he didn't see red by the accounts i have been told Hmmm

If he was sent off then I would've been fuming. Even a yellow was harsh.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: Saturday, March 3, 2012, 20:54:29 »

Just the way I feel Town always approach the Oxford derby. Whether we win or not, there's only one team who's truly putting their lives on the line (ok I know I'm going OTT there) and it's not us.

Like I say in the Bristol City matches, we seem to take that role no worries.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 ... 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: