Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Stevenage Official Matchday Thread  (Read 29874 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 12:32:42 »

Kasim? Not sure what all the hype is about yet as I barely noticed him TBH.

And therein lied his excellence.

Barely gave the ball away, everything good we created went through him in the first half.  When Hall or Ward drifted out of position he quietly and effectively filled in.

When Stevenage changed it and put a man specifically on him in the second half we never got going.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 12:46:17 »

Who need Matt Ritchie? (Ducks and runs for cover).

Anyone know why he isnt playing for Mufff?  Injured Huh?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 12:56:20 »

And therein lied his excellence.

Barely gave the ball away, everything good we created went through him in the first half.  When Hall or Ward drifted out of position he quietly and effectively filled in.

When Stevenage changed it and put a man specifically on him in the second half we never got going.

A bit like Hollands/miller last season. Barely noticed them, but they sat and chugged away quietly and let the rest of the team do their thing. Nothing extravagant, nothing obviously impressive about them, but they were the cornerstone of the midfield.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:17:16 »

Anyone know why he isnt playing for Mufff?  Injured Huh?
Touched on this the other day, A couple of Bournemouth fans I know reckon the injury story they are being told is a cover up and it's quite possible he could be sold on. I suggested Paolo thought the world of him and wouldn't put it passed him to get Ritchie up North to nurture him. They reckon Matt has looked uninterested and even that he left his heart back at Swindon !
Bewster

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:21:49 »

Thanks.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:23:18 »

It's someone's personal twitter so here's the image.
I've no idea if it's him or not, or who the other guy next to him is.

Gozie Ugwu, That's who it is in the picture from Saturday. Signing him from Readind apparently.
« Last Edit: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:26:32 by Notts red » Logged
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #261 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:56:45 »

Touched on this the other day, A couple of Bournemouth fans I know reckon the injury story they are being told is a cover up and it's quite possible he could be sold on. I suggested Paolo thought the world of him and wouldn't put it passed him to get Ritchie up North to nurture him. They reckon Matt has looked uninterested and even that he left his heart back at Swindon !
I heard this from a Boremuff fan too, they are convinced that Ritchie is off to Sunderland.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #262 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:59:20 »

I heard this from a Boremuff fan too, they are convinced that Ritchie is off to Sunderland.
They also say they would expect to get 2M for him, That must of been just to wind me up though !
Bewster

Ignore
« Reply #263 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 14:59:59 »

I rate him, but not that much. Maybe he just misses Paolo's cock. Its quite obvious to see he never wanted to go to Muff in the first place.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #264 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 15:02:57 »

I rate him, but not that much. Maybe he just misses Paolo's cock. Its quite obvious to see he never wanted to go to Muff in the first place.
Playing him at right back probably didn't fill him with joy, as we know sometimes it just doesn't work out for some at new clubs. They are pretty adamant that Matt will be moving on though.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #265 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 15:07:08 »

Its quite obvious to see he never wanted to go to Muff in the first place.

Caption: 'I really don't want to be here.'

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #266 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 15:11:51 »

hope he does go and we can bombard that bmuff cunt that came on here piss taking!

Clems Army!
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #267 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 16:58:34 »

hope he does go and we can bombard that bmuff cunt that came on here piss taking!

Cheesy
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #268 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 16:59:56 »

They'll make a ridiculous profit though.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #269 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 17:44:22 »

Caption: 'I really don't want to be here.'

The more you look at his face, the more he looks like he hates his life.

We should have made a cheeky loan offer. They're not going to make any money on a player who plays shit and doesn't want to be there. I doubt Paolo will take him to Sunderland, I feel he would have moved for him already if he really wanted him/he was able to actually pick the players he wanted.

Jed, get it done.

Edit: I fully expect to be shouted down by the 'NEVER GO BACK' contingent. Well, pre-emptively: Fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: