Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season....who do you want?  (Read 61089 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:18:44 »

I'm not sure I could take it if we went down and Oxford got promoted.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:42:57 »

I'm not sure I could take it if we went down and Oxford got promoted.

Well i'm sorry to say it's looking likely unless Mr Wilson gets shown the door very soon.
Spencer_White

« Reply #242 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:46:58 »

The question is whether Oxford can get promoted, not the question of whether we are going down.
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:49:22 »

showing any kind of interest in poxford is a waste of time  Zzz
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 14:57:29 »

showing any kind of interest in poxford is a waste of time  Zzz

Personally I'd rather they stayed down and say Bury went up, but I think the same about Wycombe and the Cobblers...easy games for travel.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #245 on: Sunday, February 20, 2011, 16:01:27 »

History shows us that even if the Scum are in a higher division its a very temporary state of affairs that are quickly corrected.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 15:15:20 »

Right....that's Plymuff sorted for next season.
JuliasEastoe

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 15:38:40 »

I think most folk now accept we're as good as down, so who do you want departing L2, and who joining us from L1 and arriving from the Conference.

I'd like to see Chesterfield , Rotherham, Bury and Port Vale going up, Stockport and Bradford going down.

Joining us Rovers, Argyle and Daggers, with Crawley and Wimbledon promoted.

This would leave Wycombe, Gills, Crewe, Scum, Our Reserves, Cheltnum, Torquay, Chavenage, Cobblers, Lincoln, Accrington Stanley, Shots, Morecambe, Hereford, Macclesfield, Barnet and Burton.

A fairly southern based league, with Morecambe as a new ground along with Burton Albion boasting added on brewing theme.

Only Accy and Maccy as pointless norvern journeys. Crewe, the ex railway Towns proving that developing young players and selling them on gets you to Div 4.....Lincoln make a weekend of it and take the missus.

Plenty of localish games with Crawley for revenge, as we all now hate them, and AFC for a love in from the TEF Dong haters.

What's not to like?

I would like to see a much more positive approach from the fans rather than this defeatist claptrap that emanates from the manager all the way down to this supposed supporters site. I am looking forward to a great weekend in Scunthorpe and Sheffield, United that is!

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 18:09:41 »

fuck me, your easily pleased.
Spencer_White

« Reply #249 on: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 18:37:31 »

'great weekend in Scunthorpe'.

There is no such thing.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Saturday, February 26, 2011, 21:26:26 »

Bradford City, could have really got in the brown stuff today when behind at home to Stockport, but they only had 9 men and so lost late on. Barnet had a win today, maybe Macclesfield might yet drop.

Crawley looking good for auto...

Going the other...our reserves are starting to look a bit likely...we know Sturrock knows his trade.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 10:10:16 »

Amazingly Plymuff now look likely to be off the foot of the table in the week, having more or less wiped out the 10 point penalty in a week....this means that Yeovil could get sucked in, although they're not in free fall.  Wouldn't mind Yeovil joining us.

Chesterfield look certain to for L1 next season, and Bury going well....Wycombe staying down would be good.

The Scum's PO push has faltered, just at the wrong time,but worryingly Torquay showing signs of life.

Now starting to worry a bit about Burton Albion...loads of games in hand, but they keep getting beat, Stockport and Barnet going has to be the best for us.  Edgely Park, Underhill or the Pirelli Stadium, come on you Brewers pull your fingers out.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 18:22:42 »

The bottom 2 in Div 4 now looking terminal, Chesterfield are up, but then it starts to get interesting....unfortunately Port Vale have blown up, so look likely to be around for next season, but Torquay are into the PO slots...amazingly Accrington Stanley look like they could make it as well.  The hopes of losing large numbers of norvern monkeys, are starting to look a bit sick.

Last night, watched the first half of Chesterfield v Rotherham...interestingly Rotherham, who are there or thereabouts looked terrible....sadly Callum Kennedy did a passable Rose impression of being good with a dead ball, but a bit shit at the rest of it.

We're going to enter this league in a very sorry state....
Lumps

« Reply #253 on: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 19:42:12 »

Fuck me, we're already lower in the league than Dagenham, the idea that we could be in a lower league than Stevenage or Accrington makes me weep
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Saturday, March 19, 2011, 19:48:34 »

Fuck me, we're already lower in the league than Dagenham, the idea that we could be in a lower league than Stevenage or Accrington makes me weep

What about Crawley, Burton, Morecambe and Aldershot?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: