Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stockport Game  (Read 1269 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:42:24 »

Just after a bit of advice regarding the above before I contact the ticket office, as I can find nothing on the official site.

It is my stag weekend in Manchester next weekend and coincidentally it ties in with the Stockport game, so I have invoked my position as Stag and insisted that be will be attending, there is about 10ish of us and I am the only Robin but hey thats life!!

Anyway in the past when I have tried to get tickets sent out by STFC for north west away games they have been really funny about sending them to a NW address (to such an extent that at the Blackpool game when Invincible missed the last minute penalty I had to watch from the home end - bastard!), and I can see that ringing up for ten or more tickets is only going to make it worse!

Does anyone know if they still operate like this, or are they more relaxed regarding it, equally have the tickets been released yet?

Sorry to ask so many questions, I am just trying to get this sorted, don't feel I can ask the Best Man at the moment as he is a Geordie and thus has enough on his plate!!

Ta muchly in advance!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:43:44 »

I'm sure it'd be alright if you ring to discuss, I'm sure your STFC knowledge would be able to convince the bloke your a town fan
Dozno9

« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 11:44:27 »

Can you get them sent to a mate in Swindon and then have him post them up?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 15:19:53 »

Think it's all pay on the day isn't it?

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 15:21:27 »

Not seen anything to say it is. You're not getting it confused with Hartlepool are you?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 15:22:43 »

Not seen anything to say it is. You're not getting it confused with Hartlepool are you?

Yes.

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 15:23:02 »

There you go then.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, September 12, 2008, 16:48:26 »

I'm sure there'll be opportunity to buy tickets on the gate though. We're not exactly going to well out at Stockport are we?!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: