Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Article on the Brizzle Rovers website.  (Read 1267 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 19:34:33 »

http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10328~1016524,00.html

Basically saying not to run on the pitch, which I think is common sense. But what I want to know is that IF we get promoted on Saturday, will our players be allowed to celebrate with our fans?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 19:39:53 »

I like this bit:

Swindon will be bringing an army of around 2,000 fans that will occupy the XXXX Stand and the away terracing along the Centenary Stand side of the pitch.

Fucking ace  Cool
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 20:56:30 »

Quote from: "Tails"
http://www.bristolrovers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10328~1016524,00.html

Basically saying not to run on the pitch, which I think is common sense. But what I want to know is that IF we get promoted on Saturday, will our players be allowed to celebrate with our fans?

Tails, read this bit:

Visiting supporters are advised to listen out for announcements over the PA system, and discussions will take place over the possibility of the away team returning to the pitch, depending on what happens across League Two on the afternoon.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 21:10:53 »

Quote from: "Chris K"

Visiting supporters are advised to listen out for announcements over the PA system, and discussions will take place over the possibility of the away team returning to the pitch, depending on what happens across League Two on the afternoon.

That is fucking ace

"come over here you Rovers scumbag and watch me rub your fucking nose in it !"

"Oh and by the way ............meet my mate Lee................he used to play for Bristol City dont you know !"
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 25, 2007, 21:14:51 »

Haha. If we get promoted and our players come out, then theirs don't, it will be hilarious.

Cheesy

Fair play to Rovers though they are only doing the sensible thing
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 08:17:18 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
I like this bit:

Swindon will be bringing an army of around 2,000 fans that will occupy the XXXX Stand and the away terracing along the Centenary Stand side of the pitch.

Fucking ace  Cool

http://www.marxists.org/history/ussr/government/red-army/index.jpg

Wink

I come from a land down-under
BB12

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 26, 2007, 20:49:31 »

They were a shower of wankers at the CG, and I'd love it, I'd fucking love it if we dicked them in their own back yard to go up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: