Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walsall-Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 24745 times)
TalkTalk

« Reply #225 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:32:27 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I kissed Andy Ratcliffe on the top of the head

Oops

Was he kneeling in front of you for some reason at the time, Fred?

:shock:
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:35:32 »

Cheesy

I was emotional to say the least !  

Soapy Tit Wank
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:37:35 »

Who was giving out the orange leaflets?

Mine was given to me by a bloke in glasses, with a blue hat on and khaki jacket.

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:42:19 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
I kissed Andy Ratcliffe on the top of the head

Oops

Was he kneeling in front of you for some reason at the time, Fred?

:shock:

I think he's just really small, well he was wearing a jacket with 'Croft Juniors' on the back.

Either that or the kids who play for Croft are big fuckers.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:47:32 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Mine was given to me by a bloke in glasses, with a blue hat on and khaki jacket.

Trust members in the stadium, Janagge and other trust guys outside

Funny story

One of the trust guys put orange leaflets all over the windscreen of the team coach

Respect !
BrightonRed

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:51:22 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
3) We moan that we haven't played really well yet this season and have failed to outplay anyone (until today perhaps?) but Walsall fans seem to be saying the same thing and it looks like maybe Walsall have flattered to deceive so far.

I was thinking the same thing..

Take one of the saddler's match reports from today.. amend a few names.. and I think you've got a fairly acurate report of one of our earlier home defeats (minus a few minor inconsistencies)..

Well, that was different.

First of all, fair play to .............., they came here with a game plan and it worked. Looked very dangerous whenever they went forward, especially on the counter attack. Best team to have come to County Ground just in front of ............

Us? Well, below par to say the least. I thought our main problem was the holding in midfield, there wasn't any! Partly due to the fact they had more effective players in those positions willing to run with the ball and Pook being so poor.

Smith - A few people round me blamed Smith for the first goal, I personally didn't see what mistake he made. I think Nicho's hesitance cost us the first. Went the right way for the "penalty" but it was hit too sweetly into the corner of the goal, he didn't stand a chance.

Ifil - Seems to be dipping back into this inconsistent player we saw under King, but he is being played out of position. I didn't justify any of the booing towards him today.

Williams - Had to make up for Ifil's incompetence meaning he couldn't concentrate on his own game. Ineffective.

Nicho - Pretty much out of the game from the moment he got booked (I thought the referee was wrong to book him as he went on to not give cards out for far more serious fouls later on in the game). Hesitated going into tackles, I blame him for both of their goals. Very sloppy defensive work today.

Smith (J) - Poor I thought, didn't get forward enough when he could. ........... had him in his pocket most of the game.

Evans - Is there no limits to this man? What can't he do? Best player for us today. Distributed well and looked rock solid at the back. Hes going to demand quite a fee.

Pook - What can I say about him? I'm one of the few that backs unfashionable players but he has been terrible these last few games. Very lightweight at times, passing lacked luster.

Brown - Worst player on the pitch, by a street. Won hardly anything in the middle and was completely over ran. He is clearly unfit and out of form. He shouldn't have been in the starting 11.

Brownlie - See Brown

Roberts - Best player in the first half, got forward and caused their right back a few problems. Too bad he lacked support from Nicho further up the pitch.

Peacock - Same as always, runs a lot, chases everything down. Didn't really have a chance to get on the score sheet as the service was so poor.

Taken from http://upthesaddlers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=13443&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=60&sid=3f4e0a92d37f4947810762755e605259

nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:53:15 »

I'm lost
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 21:59:19 »

Quote from: "sam_stfc"
I was stood in front of the kids that we singing 'Get to them - Fuck them up!'.

I nearly swang for the fuckers myself.

I had the misfortune of standing right behind their chav gang ringleader, you know...the one with the scar below his eye. He is without a doubt the most annoying 'person' (and I use the term loosely) that I have ever stood/sat in the proximity of in my time supporting town. If you stand on your seat, nobody behind you can see, you fucking moron! :evil:
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:01:02 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"

I had the misfortune of standing right behind their chav gang ringleader, you know...the one with the scar below his eye. He is without a doubt the most annoying 'person' (and I use the term loosely) that I have ever stood/sat in the proximity of in my time supporting town. If you stand on your seat, nobody behind you can see, you fucking moron! :evil:

you must have been about 4 seats away from me , same row !
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:02:13 »

Trust members in the stadium, Janagge and other trust guys outside

Janaage asked if we'd help him publicise the orange revolution - let's face it, he'd have struggled to leaflet the entire away contingent on his tod - and we were happy to help. Nice to meet you today btw jan and more power to your orange elbow.

Let's make the Rovers game a sea of orange!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:04:29 »

Quote from: "STFC_Chris"

you must have been about 4 seats away from me , same row !

I was in the row in front of the chavvy fuckers, just to the left of em.

Got to admit though, they did make me laugh......

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:07:48 »

Just in front of me then
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:09:28 »

I was in the row in front of the chavvy fuckers, just to the left of em.

Got to admit though, they did make me laugh......

You must have been next to Me herthab.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:10:56 »

Were you with an attractive young lady?

I was the bald bloke in the black coat.......

Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Saturday, December 9, 2006, 22:12:57 »

Were you with an attractive young lady?

I was the bald bloke in the black coat.......

Yes  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: