Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Latest on the 'thisis' forum....  (Read 7816 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 00:20:24 »

I agree with spacey.

Think Mickey went a bit far with a couple of his posts, although it obviously wasn't serious, some of the reactions were quite funny though. I did like the post about Wise vandalising the blue peter garden. Good to see he's not dead anyway.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 05:58:12 »

Quote from: "spacey"

I'm either not explaining myself very well or you are a mong.

Neither. I was just drink.

My final word on the subject:

"MEEEEH"
santini

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 07:39:26 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Think Mickey went a bit far with a couple of his posts, although it obviously wasn't serious, some of the reactions were quite funny though. I did like the post about Wise vandalising the blue peter garden. Good to see he's not dead anyway.
Typical BWB - apologist for "Mickey" and conveniently missing the point .. as though the Blue Peter post was the reason so many decent folks are so offended!! Not even BWB is so naive. More likely its a deliberate smokescreen attempt to deflect attention. Funny how "I_luv_cake" reappears and pretends to be the Ed deleting the utter sh*te around midnight, then "Supercake2" appears, then "BWB" appears.  

Thankfully its been removed from thisis at the first opportunity. What a sick cynical bas*ard to post that crap deliberately when it couldn't be removed until the next morning.

Some one must know who it is ... just point them out tonight at the game please  :twisted:
Doore

« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 07:52:50 »

I thought it was disgraceful.  How anyone could think it was in any way acceptable needs a good long look at themselves.  Imagine if you were Mark D reading that.  Seriously, some people have no decency.

And spacey, you know for a fact that sausages are funny.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 10:14:16 »

Can I just ask,

what the fuck did it say?  What was so bad to create such an e-outrage?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 10:21:24 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Can I just ask,

what the fuck did it say?  What was so bad to create such an e-outrage?

The jist of it was saying the crash was what Wise wanted so he could run the whole show at the club now the others were out of the equation etc.

Pretty disgraceful post IMO
Piemonte

« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 10:23:53 »

there was also a poll asking which one you would have prefered to die.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 10:24:30 »

Just sums up the ignorant idiots on that site really.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 10:43:22 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
there was also a poll asking which one you would have prefered to die.

I thought I was going be one of the "come on fella's it was just a joke" people.  But that is way over the top, not funny in the slightest.  Did any of the morons actually vote, as that would be just as bad to be fair.

I'm all for looking on the brightside, as I'm sure we'll find out that Devlin will do when he's back at his keyboard, but that is a terrible thing to post.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, August 8, 2006, 12:05:09 »

Quote from: "santini"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Typical BWB - apologist for "Mickey" and conveniently missing the point .. as though the Blue Peter post was the reason so many decent folks are so offended!! Not even BWB is so naive. More likely its a deliberate smokescreen attempt to deflect attention. Funny how "I_luv_cake" reappears and pretends to be the Ed deleting the utter sh*te around midnight, then "Supercake2" appears, then "BWB" appears.  

Thankfully its been removed from thisis at the first opportunity. What a sick cynical bas*ard to post that crap deliberately when it couldn't be removed until the next morning.

Some one must know who it is ... just point them out tonight at the game please  :twisted:

What are you going on about. I'm no "apologist" and I'm not missing the point, I said some of it was a bit over the top, I didn't actually see a couple of the topics until they'd been deleted anyway. Typical santini response, shite.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: