Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Latest on the 'thisis' forum....  (Read 7817 times)
Amir

« Reply #45 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:09:27 »

The Merlin's too bloody clean to be a football pub really.  I prefer shitholes.
DMR

« Reply #46 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:10:10 »

you're all fucking spastics

i'll be in the merlin macca i'll have a guinness mate  Beers
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:10:11 »

Thats what the Countys for.

/
W56196272
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:10:26 »

Quote from: "Amir"
I prefer shitholes.

:shock:
DMR

« Reply #49 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:10:52 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"

you mean nowhere else would let you through the door
Amir

« Reply #50 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:15:56 »

Well quite.  Having only the one drives me up the wall anyway, so more often than not I arrive around the ground at 3.05.
red macca

« Reply #51 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:16:20 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "red macca"
stop bitching girls Cheesy

whats the merlin like for a drink before the game or is there anywhere better you would suggest

We aint bitchin', we're having a Mrs Merton style 'heated debate'.
oh i see.could you answer the rest of the question

I will.

The Merlins alright if you like pubs full of forumers.I believe its under new management and the dont have bouncers up there anymore...so you'll be fine Wink
cheers yeovil.dave i may by you a half all depends
spacey

« Reply #52 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:33:04 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Quote from: "Piemonte"
spacey wrote:

I'm not saying you should find it funny.It's just what's the point in pointing out that you don't think something's funny? barry's stuff is a prime example.everytime he posts something either you or doore or whoever will go on about how unfunny it is.Anyone would think you were so insecure about your sense of humour that you had to try and convince other people that it's shit.

Anyway, I'm loving your work Cool

so if you dont find something funny it should be exempt from critisim?

riiiiiiiiiight Confused

Basically if you think something is not funny you have to shut the fuck up.

I'm either not explaining myself very well or you are a mong.

I read things on here everyday that are followed by someone rofling away, and I think to myself what the fuck is funny about that.If I posted that I found it unfunny everytime that happened I'd wear my fingers down to the knuckles by lunchtime.

People like doore or magicflounceabout will harp on about barry being unfunny and will then fuck off and start a thread about sausages or top 5 hair colours.

Anyway what I'm trying to say like Yeovil put a lot more simply is 'shut the fuck up and kill yourself'.........I mean if you don't like mickey/thisis/whatever don't read it or even better if you don't think it's funny or it annoys you forget about it and move on without making a song and fucking dance about it
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:44:47 »

To be fair, spacey, I understand what you're saying and by and large agree (which is why I don't bother reading thisis these days - the signal to noise ratio is way out of kilter) but this goes a bit beyond "not very funny", in that it's about an incident in which six people nearly died. And given that it's well-known Mark D (and Bill P) read fans' boards, if I found someone posting "jokes" about a crash that nearly killed my son and left him in hospital (and I'd imagine quite upset), I think I'd probably want to tear his head off and shit down the hole. Shit like that goes a bit beyond "not funny" and well into "deeply offensive arsehole".
sonic youth

« Reply #54 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 22:48:32 »

http://www.nataliedee.com/051806/not-leaving.jpg

does anyone like potato related food
spacey

« Reply #55 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 23:04:23 »

That's so unfunny you big cuddly virgin :advercool:
spacey

« Reply #56 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 23:10:19 »

Quote from: "pauld"
To be fair, spacey, I understand what you're saying and by and large agree (which is why I don't bother reading thisis these days - the signal to noise ratio is way out of kilter) but this goes a bit beyond "not very funny", in that it's about an incident in which six people nearly died. And given that it's well-known Mark D (and Bill P) read fans' boards, if I found someone posting "jokes" about a crash that nearly killed my son and left him in hospital (and I'd imagine quite upset), I think I'd probably want to tear his head off and shit down the hole. Shit like that goes a bit beyond "not funny" and well into "deeply offensive arsehole".

If everyone had ignored it whoever posted it would have been left scratching their head, it would have been deleted the next day, job done.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 23:18:37 »

fucking snobs.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 23:23:01 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
fucking snobs.

Im lost...

/
W56196272
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, August 7, 2006, 23:26:36 »

Mex has been having sex with posh people and so is too busy to contribute to the debate but just wanted to let us all know he was observing the thread before diving back into a large pile of panting Letitias and Tarquins .... obviously
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: