Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Nile Ranger signs  (Read 101572 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #240 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 06:35:37 »

Exactly, which is why names shouldn't become public until found guilty.  Whether guilty or not an accused rapist always gets a life sentence, whether behind bars or socially.

I know two people that were wrongly accused of rape.

One was fortunate in that he could prove his innocence immediately, the accuser (some random person) had no choice but to back down so everything stopped within 24 hours or so.

The other guy was not so fortunate and had his life torn apart. He lost his job and is even afraid to see his own daughter unless in a public place (The accuser was his ex-wife).
Amir

« Reply #241 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 06:35:45 »

Erm, no. There is nothing in his previous that would suggest he was a rapist...

His previous would definitely suggest to some that he is more likely to be guilty of a crime, regardless of what that crime is.  However, I'm forgetting that the CPS are beyond reproach, never approach a situation with bias, or even make mistakes.  Like a guy I know who had consensual sex with a girl he was having an on/off relationship with, who it turned out had cried wolf in the past, and was charged with rape and made to live on the other side of the country.  I don't blame the girl for that one, I think she's probably a sandwich short of a picnic and I feel a bit sorry for her.  I blame the CPS and the local rag.

Like almost everything in life, it's not black or white, but more often grey.

disclaimer: I'm not even talking about Ranger here, just in general.  I'd rather we hadn't of signed him because he's a twat.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #242 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 06:56:44 »

This thread needs more jayohaitchenn and DMR to balance out the bollocks/serious ratio.

I've been avoiding this thread in case I offend any of the rape babies.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 06:59:05 »

Erm, no. There is nothing in his previous that would suggest he was a rapist...

I said previous form, not previous allegations of rape. Amir explained it in more detail.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 07:00:24 »

I've been avoiding this thread in case I offend any of the rape babies.

Go on, say something controversial.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 07:04:28 »

His previous would definitely suggest to some that he is more likely to be guilty of a crime, regardless of what that crime is.  However, I'm forgetting that the CPS are beyond reproach, never approach a situation with bias, or even make mistakes.  Like a guy I know who had consensual sex with a girl he was having an on/off relationship with, who it turned out had cried wolf in the past, and was charged with rape and made to live on the other side of the country.  I don't blame the girl for that one, I think she's probably a sandwich short of a picnic and I feel a bit sorry for her.  I blame the CPS and the local rag.

Like almost everything in life, it's not black or white, but more often grey.

disclaimer: I'm not even talking about Ranger here, just in general.  I'd rather we hadn't of signed him because he's a twat.

I kind of get the point you are trying to make but it is a simplistic view.  A driver with convictions for speeding is more likely to lose his licence for speeding than some one with no speeding convictions - it's what we used to call 'form' or 'previous'I.e. lots of convictions for the same type of offence but strangely there are also offences linked through psychology for example a child who commits arson is also highly likely to go on to become a sexual offenders BUT most people commit crimes in channels, or areas of expertise (career criminals) - burglars, car thieves, armed blaggers, sex offenders etc. and these are normally top of the suspect list when a similar crime happens...
« Last Edit: Monday, August 19, 2013, 07:26:23 by @MacPhlea » Logged
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 07:30:37 »

Christ - here we go again.

My point was that I doubt if anyone in a relationship asks his/her partner every single time they have sex if they actually want to.

You take it for granted unless there is a 'headache' mentioned.

There was a time, not so long ago, when rape within marriage wasn't a crime at all.

So if any of you do, indeed, take it for granted what does that make you?

And before anyone takes offence, I'm not making that point to anyone in particular

Don't worry, I got that first time round.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #247 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 08:30:44 »

My girlfriend tried to stick a couple of fingers up my bum during sex once. Despite my resistance she still kept trying and eventually I had to forcibly stop her.

Was I anally raped?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 08:57:39 »

My girlfriend tried to stick a couple of fingers up my bum during sex once. Despite my resistance she still kept trying and eventually I had to forcibly stop her.

Was I anally raped?

No, but ask her to use some lube next time.
DMR

« Reply #249 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 08:59:14 »

Was I anally raped?

Return the favour. Simples as the snappy meerkat says.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 09:08:03 »

I've never known anyone to actually perform a dirty Sanchez. Si Pie cold be the first.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 09:12:19 »

I've never known anyone to actually perform a dirty Sanchez. Si Pie cold be the first.

Smiley you learn something everyday.
kerry red

« Reply #252 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 11:24:57 »

Was I anally raped?

It's probably all your fault

When she said 'Do you fancy a couple of fingers?' I bet you were expecting a Kit Kat
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 11:30:08 »

No, that's Bushey Boy and Twix's.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: Monday, August 19, 2013, 11:42:19 »

No, that's Bushey Boy and Twix's.

Haha i remember seeing him at notts county the day after. Walking like John Wayne
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: