Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst Pain Ever  (Read 3621 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 17, 2008, 22:46:26 »

dislocating my knee hurt, but i was drunk so i wouldnt really know.

i walked at a fairly brisk pace into one of those automatic gate things they have in tescos, except i walked through one of the exits without realising it, it closed and my todger took the full impact, i crawled on the floor next to the security guard and stayed there for like 5 minutes, it hurt like hell.

strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 17, 2008, 22:51:05 »

i did my banjo once. fucking agony, the worst part is in the shower the next morning.

after a week or two i thought that it would be alright again so had another go. i was wrong. i felt it ping and looked down and sw my bellend turn from purple to white in 2 seconds flat. blood everywhere.

it makes me feel sick just thinking about it.

officially blacker than the night.
warksred

« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 17, 2008, 23:06:52 »

A testicular torsion requires an immediate surgical opinion, your GP should have referred if in his opinion a testicular torsion is a possibility. The reason you feel the pain is because the blood supply to the affected testicle is reduced. If anybody on line can contact STFC4LIFE advise him to go to out of hours GP service or A&E  ASAP  waiting for the pain to subside will be too late.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 17, 2008, 23:38:16 »

A friend of a friend had this twisted bollock thing... he was driving home from a Sunday League game and had to pull over such was the pain.

He now is one nut short of a pair...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 17, 2008, 23:52:08 »

Is that the same person I mentioned Al?

LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 17, 2008, 23:53:04 »

I don't think so...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 00:07:00 »

Did Simon play for Royston when you did?
Barry Scott

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 00:31:46 »

dislocating my knee hurt, but i was drunk so i wouldnt really know.

i walked at a fairly brisk pace into one of those automatic gate things they have in tescos, except i walked through one of the exits without realising it, it closed and my todger took the full impact, i crawled on the floor next to the security guard and stayed there for like 5 minutes, it hurt like hell.

Quality, you couldn't make that up. Cheesy

Drinking injuries are ace, my mate did his knee on alcohol by taking a run up to boot what looked like a flexible sign mounted on the curb, you know those things that are perspex and have a weighted base to blow around in the wind. This one wasn't flexible and was sheet steel built into a brick base. We couldn't stop laughing long enough to get an ambulance.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 02:31:38 »

I was tripping at reading in 89 and ran into a barbed wire fence. i started kaughing and ihnns
adje

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 09:39:30 »

I kaugh and ihnns all the time

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: