Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WORST SONG EVER  (Read 7896 times)
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:46:39 »

errr, i've just noticed, nobody has mentioned james blunt.  that must mean we all secretly think he is brilliant
flammableBen

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:47:50 »

He's really good.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:48:01 »

Quote from: "genf_stfc"
errr, i've just noticed, nobody has mentioned james blunt.  that must mean we all secretly think he is brilliant

Fatbury bought his album.  :fag:

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:48:36 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
He's really good.

but not brilliant
flammableBen

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:49:32 »

He's beautiful.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:52:42 »

Quote from: "Ville Valo"

i don't know the chap, although he did pm me a couple of years ago to ask if i was a girl - so based on the lyrics of 'beautiful' woiuldn't surprise me if they were one and the same.
spacey

« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 20:55:20 »

Quote from: "Ville Valo"

Yeah, but you like Natalie Imbru....that chick who used to be in Neighbours. Buying someone's record because you want to play nudey prod games with them is the ultimate in lamey gitness.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 23:26:41 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "Si Pie"
Quote from: "larwood"
Anything by Fall out boy  :evil:

You are also very right.

And anything by Mark Ronson.
Are u serious?  :shock: Ronson does not deserve to be mentioned in a thread like this. Only artist mentioned so far who is genuinely good. You may as well pick the stone roses or something.

He murdered Stop Me If you Think You've Heard This One Before, remade an already annoying song with Lily Allen and that Ooo Wee tune is bloody dreadful.
flammableBen

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 23:30:42 »

I've never heard of Mark Ronson. Is that bad?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 23:42:58 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "larwood"
Anything by Fall out boy  :evil:

You are also very right.

And anything by Mark Ronson.
Are u serious?  :shock: Ronson does not deserve to be mentioned in a thread like this. Only artist mentioned so far who is genuinely good. You may as well pick the stone roses or something.

He murdered Stop Me If you Think You've Heard This One Before, remade an already annoying song with Lily Allen and that Ooo Wee tune is bloody dreadful.

I'm a big fan of the Smiths but I really liked the cover and even after hearing it tonnes I'm still not sick of it. Ooh wee is great, quality beat.

The only bad song on the album is the only one I know cover which I admit is very weak, not sure what he was thinking there. Oh my god is ok, the apply some pressure cover is even better than the original which was also good and pretty green, god put a smile upon your face, toxic and just are all very good.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, October 2, 2007, 23:46:10 »

i'm with Si on this one, i think it's all wank, well the released stuff anyway, unsurprisingly i haven't bought the album to hear the rest of it.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 15:11:58 »

Oh god this reminds me a couple of weeks ago I saw Craig Easton when I was really drunk and told him I thought he looked like James Blunt - he told me he was going to get his "fucking hair cut" the next day  Oops
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #87 on: Wednesday, October 3, 2007, 17:43:55 »

Quote from: "Zurich Red"
Going back a bit, but B52's - Love Shack or REM - Shiny Happy People are 2 that will get me immediately turning off the TV/radio.

Love Shack absolute classic and go on admit it, you'd give the B52 bird who also sang on the REM song a portion, wouldn't you?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: