Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peterborough United v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 58767 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #180 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:49:02 »

Also, only one more game until the yellow card amnesty.

Really? We need that!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:49:20 »

Fantastic result today - keeps the momentum in the league going! Need to keep our foot on the gas and see where it takes us.

Was putting together a new TV stand in my new flat when the goals were going in - thought it was too quiet after we got the second and then I see 90+2 Peterborough score...please we held on and very happy with 3 points on the road!

Take that Fergie (Jnr)!

#VivaKenBarlow!
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:50:42 »

The Posh chairman isn't happy. He's not blaming us at all though.

What was he saying?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:55:07 »

What was he saying?
Twitter @DMAC102

I apologize to Posh fans as I cant defend management setting up for a 0-0 at home,nor defend at 0-2 down waiting till 72nd Min to bring on-
Our leading goal scorer/attacking plyrs. Nor can I defend the players waiting till 0-2 down to start playing with attacking mentality, - I have given them all patience, nurturing support non stop but now time for different approach. Not good enough. My apologies!
Flashheart

« Reply #184 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:55:22 »

Darragh MacAnthony @DMAC102  ·  34m 34 minutes ago
I apologize to Posh fans as I cant defend management setting up for a 0-0 at home,nor defend at 0-2 down waiting till 72nd Min to bring on-

Our leading goal scorer/attacking plyrs. Nor can I defend the players waiting till 0-2 down to start playing with attacking mentality, -

Darragh MacAnthony @DMAC102  ·  33m 33 minutes ago
I have given them all patience, nurturing support non stop but now time for different approach. Not good enough. My apologies!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:56:18 »

Enjoyable game, decent performance and another cracking 3 points.

Stephens, Toffollo and Gladwin all excellent. So impressed with Toffollo, he can defend and is a real threat going forward, really hope we keep him for longer. Great goal by Williams, who impressed all game.

Looked fairly solid at the back, just a few sloppy passes put us in trouble at times. They also let us off with a hilarious open goal miss.

Bit of a disappointing turnout by town fans, but we did at least make a lot more noise than them. Even with their new stand (which isn't particularly impressive) they were very subdued.

And seeing city lost tipped off a cracking day Smiley
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 17:56:56 »

The Posh chairman isn't happy. He's not blaming us at all though.

Fuck me his tweets sound bad.....

Blames Manager, Players! Selection etc etc...

Clems Army!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:00:11 »

City put in complaint after Thor gloats on forum!

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:00:15 »

No yellow card - Yet another bonus.

On a side note -

Since Cheltenham stuffed us they have lost 5-1 at Stevenage and 1-4 at home to Wycombe  Huh?

If we can get through the Fleetwood game, relatively intact on cards etc, then we get a little break, during the next cup weekend.  I think in our situation that has to be a positive...chance to rest a bit ready for the busy festive period.

Aside from Fleetwood, I make it that we've played, beaten and lost to all the other 90 clubs, in some competition or other.

That's giving Accrington Stanley and Newport County, and AFC Wimbledon the records of the clubs they were previously.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:00:35 »

He wasn't chairman when Coops was in charge was he?
Flashheart

« Reply #190 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:04:48 »

He wasn't chairman when Coops was in charge was he?

Don't think so.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:12:29 »

Sounds to me like Mr Ferguson is about to partake in the Managerial 'Hokey Cokey' Hmmm
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #192 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:17:17 »

If we can get through the Fleetwood game, relatively intact on cards etc, then we get a little break, during the next cup weekend.  I think in our situation that has to be a positive...chance to rest a bit ready for the busy festive period.
Your most optimistic post this season Wink

Aside from Fleetwood, I make it that we've played, beaten and lost to all the other 90 clubs, in some competition or other.

That's giving Accrington Stanley and Newport County, and AFC Wimbledon the records of the clubs they were previously.
I think you are right, a few clubs like Liverpool and Everton we have only beat once in the last hundred years or so but they all count. Thats a pretty good record TBF.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #193 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:18:54 »

Sounds to me like Mr Ferguson is about to partake in the Managerial 'Hokey Cokey' Hmmm
But at least their manager and chairman didn't blame us/referee/sending off for them losing, they were gracious in defeat (in comparison).

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, November 22, 2014, 18:20:20 »

Enjoyable game, decent performance and another cracking 3 points.

Stephens, Toffollo and Gladwin all excellent. So impressed with Toffollo, he can defend and is a real threat going forward, really hope we keep him for longer. Great goal by Williams, who impressed all game.

Looked fairly solid at the back, just a few sloppy passes put us in trouble at times. They also let us off with a hilarious open goal miss.

Bit of a disappointing turnout by town fans, but we did at least make a lot more noise than them. Even with their new stand (which isn't particularly impressive) they were very subdued.

And seeing city lost tipped off a cracking day Smiley
I predict we will sell Luongo and buy toffolo in jan

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: