Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crawley  (Read 20952 times)
medwayred

Up the Reds

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 07:27:59 »

Very excited about this as its not far for the small section of Kent reds to travel. Also my little lad Kieran is Mascot for the Town and he is rather excited.....

One Davie Bamber.......................
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 08:41:04 »

Be pretty surprised if it's on, with the amount of rain thats forecast, dont want another pitch like last night that's for sure.
dporter

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 08:50:16 »

Be pretty surprised if it's on, with the amount of rain thats forecast, dont want another pitch like last night that's for sure.

Don't be such doom monger! It's only Friday that's forecast bad on BBC weather so if they get their arses in gear and take steps now to get the pitch sorted and keep it dry we shouldn't have a problem. I also don't want the hassle of having to get 3 match tickets refunded!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 08:51:28 »

Crawley game was off last night too and we've only had a couple of days rain. More to come...

I think more effort than normal will be being made to get it on mind. Afterall, it's on Sky!
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 10:34:21 »

Can not make this Game
With the 6 nations on the TV at the same time can anyone let me know were you can watch the game in a pub without the Swing low Sweet Chariot being sung
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 11:38:05 »

Can not make this Game
With the 6 nations on the TV at the same time can anyone let me know were you can watch the game in a pub without the Swing low Sweet Chariot being sung

Anywhere in Wales i would suggest.
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 12:11:06 »

Anywhere in Wales i would suggest.
Very Good
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 13:25:58 »

If on, will be on the train early-ish...beers in Reading then on to Creepy, might make a tit of myself on Sky and then home celebrating 3 points, a completed take over and PdC raving about more good times ahead!  Beers

#VivaKenBarlow!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 15:22:52 »

I also hope we take a shit load down there and tell them to shove their advance ticket sales up their ass and do them on the pitch! Hopefully we'll take more and they'll have to give us more areas (sadly I can't see it happening due to Sky)

Also-if Crawley have cancelled last nights game in hope their pitch stays good for the Sky money, is there some rumour to be had they're in a bit of money trouble themselves?    Wink

#VivaKenBarlow!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 15:56:00 »

I also hope we take a shit load down there and tell them to shove their advance ticket sales up their ass and do them on the pitch! Hopefully we'll take more and they'll have to give us more areas (sadly I can't see it happening due to Sky)

Also-if Crawley have cancelled last nights game in hope their pitch stays good for the Sky money, is there some rumour to be had they're in a bit of money trouble themselves?    Wink

Didn't you hear? Crawley are £23 Million in debt and unless they sell players before tomorrow, admin is very likely.

All those years of overspending have finally caught up with them.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 16:06:00 »

Didn't you hear? Crawley are £23 Million in debt and unless they sell players before tomorrow, admin is very likely.

All those years of overspending have finally caught up with them.

Must have missed that one Langers, could it be overspending on Steve Evans' endless supply of pies from the past 3 seasons?

#VivaKenBarlow!
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:44:54 »

We had rain this morning, but Thursday was sunny.  I would be surprised if it was called off to be honest.

I'm 5 miles up the road, so it's my only game of the season.  Bring on the beers!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #27 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 13:01:04 »

For me the whole takeover/Ritchie thing has put a dampener on this weekends game.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #28 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 13:12:21 »

Opposite for me, can't wait to actually watch and think about some football rather than off-field stuff
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 13:12:44 »

yup, looking forward to watching it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: