Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient -v- Swindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 31427 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 20:32:57 »

Well Cuthbert should never play right back again-shocking .If their no11 could finish he would have had a hattrick.Morrison looked a bit shaky to me,though won a fair bit in the air(most headers poorly diirected though)Greer mom for me.Wardy was out of sorts as was JPM,neither able to deliver any decent balls today.Brilliant effort by Paynter and a cast iron penalty.Cant understand why Paynter didn't get booked if the ref thought it was a dive.Austin looked tired today and Ferry also.Sheehan not bad apart from a few "Ifil" slices into the stand.Douglas the pick of our midfield.Starting to worry bout Pericard,did very little again and Im wondering if his heart is in it,not starting,prepared to give him a chance tho'.All in all cant complain after the ace football we've been playing lately-an under-par performance but a decent point.Tubes were a nightmare by the way!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 20:48:31 »

983 we had there, guessed it looked around a thousand.
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 20:51:37 »

the person who did the flare was arrested and could be banned, he wasn't on tube back he still in london. Thought the flare was ace though, but dangerous but...

Good atmosphere after that was set off i must say!!
Panda Paws

« Reply #273 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:54:37 »

Solid enough performance today. The wide lads struggled with their delivery, possibly because of the pitch and we didn't really create but still a good point. We missed Kev massively mind, on two fronts, not only as a right back but also forcing SC to play RB. Morrison for me was not good enough. Mcgliesh dominated him aerially and his distribution was woeful. He is no more than an average L1 CB.

Sheehan was poor first half but was superb second half, whilst Dougie and Paynts were also tireless.

Watching the Carlisle game and then today, I think Austin needs a rest and Vince should come in for Rovers. Since the step up Austin has played a lot games, and looked shattered today.

Decent support numbers wise but atmosphere wasnt great, and I hate being forced to sit down when the seats and general facilities are so so bad.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 21:56:45 »

Solid enough performance today. The wide lads struggled with their delivery, possibly because of the pitch and we didn't really create but still a good point. We missed Kev massively mind, on two fronts, not only as a right back but also forcing SC to play RB. Morrison for me was not good enough. Mcgliesh dominated him aerially and his distribution was woeful. He is no more than an average L1 CB.

Sheehan was poor first half but was superb second half, whilst Dougie and Paynts were also tireless.

Watching the Carlisle game and then today, I think Austin needs a rest and Vince should come in for Rovers. Since the step up Austin has played a lot games, and looked shattered today.

Decent support numbers wise but atmosphere wasnt great, and I hate being forced to sit down when the seats and general facilities are so so bad.
We were stood up at the back...

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:01:02 »

evening all.my take on today without trawling the thread.fucking rammed train there,and detour route due to works in london which was a blast.
the game itself.draw fair result.thier  11 should have scored 2 and is a decent player(luckily shite infornt of goal)how many times was he left all alone?
they shaded it for sure but we had 2 solid penalty shouts.the foul on paynter looked stone wall.
our crosses were shit from both flanks and their centre backs were decent(the short arsed funky dred is a quality player)
trip home was a bit of a trek.waited around and went in the best kebeb-curry shop i've ever been in.(cheap as fuck and top fucking notch)brought home some top samosas!!!
got thrown off the tube at poxford circus and had to get 2 buses to paddington.(fun.not)just got in and oerall enjoyed the day.saw some mates from old and had a laugh

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:12:30 »

after reading a few posts add me to the morrison fan club.composed as calm throughout.
anyone dissing his performance is a buffoon and should find another hobby.seriously!
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:15:01 by arriba » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:16:24 »

after reading a few posts add me to the morrison fan club.composed as calm throughout.
anyone dissing his performance is a buffoon and should find another hobby.seriously!

Did you get your guide dog in ?

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:21:09 »

no.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:22:52 »

I recognise a few in this pic.....they were just bystanders though!

Clems Army!

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:24:46 »

morrison made 1 real mistake today.i honestly believe anyone slating him is a fucking clueless idiot.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:29:32 »

Well..........to sum up, it was a next goal wins game.....and neither side scored so it was a draw....end of. Huh?

Great supporters club with real ale and Cider...Tube was a waste of time today..its very worst! Angry

A great day out though! Cheesy

Clems Army!

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:35:13 »

Sub standard performance on a poor surface. Really missed manks as cuthbert and morrison didn't look comfortable.

i'm embarrased for you.our 2 best players today imo.lucas not far behind.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:44:10 »

Had a feeling the surface would impinge our game today, and it did. Ward was very quiet, the final ball all round was poor and a draw was a fair result in my opinion. Thought Morrison did ok, his distribution was hit and miss though. Cuthbert was adequate at full back but as others have said, Amankwah was missed.

Stone wall penalty for the foul on Paynter. Only thing I can think of, is the ref must've thought Paynter handled the ball in the build up. Wasn't offside, can't have been given for diving.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:47:29 »

i'm embarrased for you.our 2 best players today imo.lucas not far behind.

He wasn't even in our top 2 defenders(Greer and Sheehan had better games). His distribution was very poor and he hot done by his man a couple of times. If you take away the distribution factor he had an average game. But ball retention is a big part of it.
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 22:50:43 by Batch » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: