Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers vSwindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 32561 times)
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 20:57:36 »

Given this fixture and the current form/player issues (inc injuries and newness of squad) everyone to a man or woman would have taken a point before the start.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 20:58:45 »

Vigo is back

Is that why Power's been off in Carpathia?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 20:58:55 »

For the record, I don't think we should get rid of cooper.

It would be nice to sort out 6 months of the same rubbish defending
Agreed!
RedLadyBucks

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 20:59:33 »

Vigo is back
please can you enlighten us as we can't get radio wilts here
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:01:08 »

If you think a point at Donny is an achievement,god help us.
Of course it fucking is! And I bet most would have taken it before the game started, and I'd even go as far to say that I bet most would have taken it before the season started! I'd happily take a point Saturday too because our defence is so bad.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:01:20 »

please can you enlighten us as we can't get radio wilts here

Cooper said the penny thing was good banter, but not in the context of what happened.

He's asked the players if they would take him back (after apologising) and to a man they said yes.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:02:50 »

The Vigaroux situation is a farce.  Why send him back and nake it public to then bring him back?  The whole thing should have been dealt with internally.
RedLadyBucks

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:04:07 »

Cooper said the penny thing was good banter, but not in the context of what happened.

He's asked the players if they would take him back (after apologising) and to a man they said yes.

thanks for the update, it's nice to know what's going on!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:05:18 »

The Vigaroux situation is a farce.  Why send him back and nake it public to then bring him back?  The whole thing should have been dealt with internally.

Knowing the situation as it is I can't imagine Power phoned up BBC Wilts and said can you report that he's gone back..
Not to mention the number of people clamouring to know what happened after it was only revealed to be "an internal disciplinary matter", because we have a right to know, apparently...

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:06:53 »

REF 2 TOWN 2 according to Coopy

Missed a blatant shirt pull just before their first, pen looked a bit dodgy and in general did everything he could to help Donny. 22nd minute until our first free kick.  Not usually one for it but yes, that ref at the very least cost us our 1-0,lead
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:07:06 »

Knowing the situation as it is I can't imagine Power phoned up BBC Wilts and said can you report that he's gone back..
Not to mention the number of people clamouring to know what happened after it was only revealed to be "an internal disciplinary matter", because we have a right to know, apparently...

Hard to sweep it under the carpet if he's dropped to the bench and absent without explanation. It needed to be said, and the mail did the rest...
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:07:22 »

But wasn't he 'recalled' not 'sent back'? And how could it not have been made public?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:07:54 »

Hard to sweep it under the carpet if he's dropped to the bench and absent without explanation. It needed to be said, and the mail did the rest...

Exactly.

Flashheart

« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:11:19 »

You've not quite got it yet.

One always assumes that it's the club's fault, regardless of other possibilities. That's how it works around here. Duh!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 21:13:51 »

You've not quite got it yet.

One always assumes that it's the club's fault, regardless of other possibilities. That's how it works around here. Duh!

Whoops. n00b Sad

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: