Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Good Luck Swindon...  (Read 2496 times)
choice tv

« on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:02:50 »

from everybody associated with Charlton Athletic, keep Millwall where they deserve to be!

Some of you might already be aware but there is a 30min video on our facebook group which details the nights events on 17th May at The Valley, just thought id give you all the opportunity to see how it unfolded in the home end. Took over a week for me to bring myself to watch and edit it but it was an absolutely classic play off semi and an absorbing night of football, unfortunately someone had to lose and this year it was us. I thought we did play very well on the night but if im honest the outcome reflected our season...not quite good enough

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlton-Athletic-Choice-Tv/274569197865?ref=mf

You will also find the first leg there if you scroll down.

All the best again for tomorrow

Phil

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:06:23 »

someone had to lose.just glad it was you.
you'll be right up there next season for sure
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:08:56 »

if nicky bailey can see properly through his tears

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:22:34 »

from everybody associated with Charlton Athletic, keep Millwall where they deserve to be!

Some of you might already be aware but there is a 30min video on our facebook group which details the nights events on 17th May at The Valley, just thought id give you all the opportunity to see how it unfolded in the home end. Took over a week for me to bring myself to watch and edit it but it was an absolutely classic play off semi and an absorbing night of football, unfortunately someone had to lose and this year it was us. I thought we did play very well on the night but if im honest the outcome reflected our season...not quite good enough

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charlton-Athletic-Choice-Tv/274569197865?ref=mf

You will also find the first leg there if you scroll down.

All the best again for tomorrow

Phil

Thanks, I'd not seen the link before. I'm not sure I would have been as magnanimous to post something similar on another team's forum if Swindon had lost in similar circumstances.

But we'll do our best to keep Millwall down Thumb

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:02:33 »

Do you honestly stand there and commentate throughout the whole game whilst holding a digital camera?

My God i'd hate to sit near you.

Come on YOU REDS!
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:19:50 »

Do you honestly stand there and commentate throughout the whole game whilst holding a digital camera?

My God i'd hate to sit near you.

Maybe he is Shaun off the radio
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:51:13 »

Thanks for that, watching it now. I was sat among you lot, infact probably only a few rows away. Had to keep my emotions to myself. Just my luck I ended up among the most vocal Charlton element. You seem a decent bunch of fans. Gracious in defeat.
caveman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 13:51:18 »

great video fair play to you

how is nicholas feeling now?!
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 14:07:48 »

Bloody good that......thanks.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 14:17:04 »

I was sat among you lot

Were you honestly Huh?
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 14:19:11 »

Were you honestly Huh?

Cheesy

I was feeling nervous just watching that penalty shoot-out back.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 14:35:23 »

My boss is on his way to the O2 to watch Black eyed peas and he passed the team coach on the M4 and took loads of pics!! - he doesnt really like football but he came down the pub with me to watch the Charlton game and he really enjoyed it - The only player he knows though is Phil Smith and he got upset as he didnt wave!  Cheesy

Callum Kennedys just posted a pic of himself of FB on the Wembely pitch too!
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 15:09:26 »

Was it Charlton a few seasons back who gave their half time collection to the club. We were fighting relegation, & they were top. We won  1-0 scoring after the collection

From the Dark Side
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 15:35:21 »

I remember them donating about £1000 to us so our yoof could play in the Milk Cup. Could be one in the sme thing. Quite liked Charlton after that.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 17:05:09 »

Dear Choice TV..I will have a butchers at that later, thanks for posting it..just to add to your general feeling of guttedness, which believe me, we Town fans are all too familiar with, I think I should just let you know that the Wembley tickets were printed out with Charlton / Swindon on them. THAT his how close you were. Then again, we were...what? 10 seconds from Wembley in '04. That's football, I'm sure you'll be there or thereabouts next season - mabe finishing above us in the league? Who know? It's a funny old game.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: