Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Port Vale  (Read 24813 times)
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 07:20:16 »

I agree with Neville... the final home game of a great season, where we have a large possibility of lifting the trophy should be incentive enough. How much did thousands of 'fair-weather band-wagoners' spend on a trip to Wembley? Much more than the £19 it is for what could be the best day in recent history.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Cookie

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 07:23:31 »

The Bank should be £15 bearing in mind there isn't a roof but otherwise I agree with Nev.
Barry Scott

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 07:26:38 »

I think it would be a message to the Board that they should never expect to fill the ground, and why the hell should they lower prices and increase their losses anyway.

Seriously - if people aren't going to pay £19 to see a promotion team, potentially winning the league trophy, and the last home game of a fantastic season, they might as well curtail their ambitions and resign themselves to losing Paolo in the near future.

What would you suggest they lower the prices to then ?

This post wins.
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 07:44:02 »

I agree, this should be a sell out and if it isn't, di canio and the board will have some thinking to do
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 08:48:37 »

I agree with Neville... the final home game of a great season, where we have a large possibility of lifting the trophy should be incentive enough. How much did thousands of 'fair-weather band-wagoners' spend on a trip to Wembley? Much more than the £19 it is for what could be the best day in recent history.

I spent around 200 Euro on flights and £46 on a match ticket for Wembley.

I am going to the P.Vale game, I have spent 235 Euro on a flight and £30 on a return train ticket from London. For this reason, I think it only fair that my match ticket is free!! Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Joycie

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 08:53:52 »

The Bank should be £15 bearing in mind there isn't a roof but otherwise I agree with Nev.

This may just be in Scotland, but is the rule not that each 'view' must be the same price? Ie, arkells and DR will be the same price, same with the town end and bank.

Someone tried to put Rangers in the end stand and charge them silly money, to be told they'd have to charge their own fans the same for the opposite stand.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 09:09:57 »

This may just be in Scotland, but is the rule not that each 'view' must be the same price? Ie, arkells and DR will be the same price, same with the town end and bank.

Someone tried to put Rangers in the end stand and charge them silly money, to be told they'd have to charge their own fans the same for the opposite stand.

FL rules are that accommodation is ranked (and this also includes for visiting supporters) you can't charge different for same accommodation but you can alter prices for superior / inferior accommodations. And uncovered seats behind a goal is ranked inferior to covered seats behind a goal so a lower price can be charged.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 09:14:19 »

FL rules are that accommodation is ranked (and this also includes for visiting supporters) you can't charge different for same accommodation but you can alter prices for superior / inferior accommodations. And uncovered seats behind a goal is ranked inferior to covered seats behind a goal so a lower price can be charged.

But we've already charged £19 to Oxford fans for the same accommodation (I know fuck um, but rules are rules).

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 09:14:40 »

10,000 sold....looking like it will be a sell out
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 09:14:58 »

But we've already charged £19 to Oxford fans for the same accommodation (I know fuck um, but rules are rules).
And if we didn't have rules where would we be? France!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
kerry red

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 09:23:58 »

And if we didn't have rules where would we be? France!

Yep. But on the upside, if we were in France we wouldn't have to wash every day!
turbotubbs

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 10:05:22 »

Just taken 19 mins to buy a ticket for saturday. Looking good for a sell-out, which it really should be of course...
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 10:30:16 »

Can anyone remember what the attendance was for Wigan? Im still unsure as to what the ground holds these days, but I remember being suprised at the attendance thinking it should have been more, Im sure the club said around the time they expected 14,500. Wigan werent many short of theor allocation. Although I know we have lost some seats to segregation. Hopefully they will take all the netting off the bank on Sat and sell every seat.

The OS site says the attendance for Wigan was 13,935, but I'm sure it was less than that. The OS for Wigan says the same. I'm sure that has changed?
The BBC site says it was 10,488.
Various other sites say 13,238.

Would love to know how they get these various figures and what the ground actually holds.
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 10:31:41 »

On hold at the moment with box office waiting time 26 mins

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 10:33:38 »

I think it was the Wigan game where there were turn-style problems. My card didn't register (but I had 100% paid for the ticket) and they just waved me through. I know others had the same issue.

So that explains the Wigan attendance fluctuations.
--
Oh and i agree with Nev.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: