Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Morning After The Night Before...  (Read 1976 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 09:29:06 »

So, who else has a mighty hangover ?!  Cheesy

It still hasn't sunk in that (and I quote Vic Morgan) we went to Elland Road and pulled Leeds' pants down!

What a tremendous performance. Just seen the goals on the football league show and Paynter's 2nd was a rocket!

We're going up!

You Reds.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 09:31:52 »

Oh my fucking god. Words can't describe it, couldn't get to sleep untill about 2 because i was buzzing, woke up at 6 still buzzing! Still am now! YOU REDSSSSSSSSSS

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 09:45:12 »

Might have a hangover, cant tell. Too much adrenaline.

WE ARE GOING UP SAY WE ARE GOING UP
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 09:59:41 »

i had a beer to celebrate last night. no hangover though.

first thing i did when i woke up this morning was double-check the result and the league table. it wasn't a dream!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 10:01:19 »

I arrived home last night to find the wife had bought me 4 cans of cider (hurrah!) only to crack the first one and found it tasted like snakebite. Cracked the other three and they were all the same Sad No beers for Samdy last night.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 10:02:50 »

Slightly bleary-eyed this morning, no such problems for Joe who managed a small lie-in (thank God) before bouncing out of bed and demanding "Dad, can we watch the highlights now?" Sat and watched them three times now he's skipping round the house singing "We're going to West Ham, you're going to Dagenham" Smiley
nochee

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 10:10:28 »

We are on the M1 hanging out of our arses after yesterdays monster beer session/celebrations. What a fantastic day out and result. Still cant believe the result!! Buzzing that we are in 2nd and still cracking up that 1500 of us ripped the piss out 25000 of them for 90 mins.

Great show all round. Well done boys Smiley
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 10:10:43 »

I'm still rather stunned by yesterday, I can't believe how great it was; the result, the performance, the fans, that we're second. Helps to make up for the last few miserable visits especially the "4mins of added time from nowhere, Paul Robinson's last minute goal one".

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:20:30 »

I got home late and watched the goals last night and then could not sleep because I was hyper. Zzz
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:24:53 »

I arrived home last night to find the wife had bought me 4 cans of cider (hurrah!) only to crack the first one and found it tasted like snakebite. Cracked the other three and they were all the same Sad No beers for Samdy last night.

I hope you told said, "Those 4 cans i've just drunk tasted horrible, i didn't enjoy them at all. Could you please be a darling, pop to the shop and buy another 8 because i fancy they'll be a nice can in there somewhere. There's a good girl, chop-chop." *smacks arse as walks past*
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:28:18 »

At some point today, we'll have to refocus and start to consider tomorrow. Leeds provide a salutory lesson...can you imagine how hyper they got after Old Trafford?  Their come down has been fairly horrendous...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:34:04 »

I went to the pub but they weren't showing the Haye fight, so made do with the one pint, watched the fight online and then MOTD/FLS and went to bed. 'nuff tired after all that driving.

I'm getting on it this afternoon though.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:38:44 »

At some point today, we'll have to refocus and start to consider tomorrow. Leeds provide a salutory lesson...can you imagine how hyper they got after Old Trafford?  Their come down has been fairly horrendous...
Absolutely Reggie. As I have said elsewhere, Trannies will be a very, very tough game.  It's at times like this that Wilson and the dour Yorkshire man Peter Shirtliff really come into their own in getting the players re-focused on the task in hand. It was pointed out on the Football League Show that Danny Wilson has had 14 years continuous service as a manager which must make him easily the most experienced manager of all the clubs in the top seven. This could prove to be invaluable in the run in.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:47:46 »

My head is still banging on account of the bottle of wine and various local crap ales i supped yesterday...three games in seven days will be tough but i still think we can get second.
Three points v Tranny is a must though..still think Charlton are the dark horses.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 12:50:08 »

Cant wait for Tranmere! Going up with my mum in the town end! I showed her the videos on my phone and she wants to come and hear the songs! Grin

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: