Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 4th Test-Melbourne  (Read 5415 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 21:53:38 »

haha. when i went to bed last night, hussey had just got out, and the commentators were talking about how hayden hadnt had any form in the series. wooops-eee-dayy-seee

Things get better but they never get good
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, December 27, 2006, 23:20:33 »

Fuck me is this cricket stuff still going on,my arm would be aching to fuck by now
sonic youth

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 00:30:29 »

all out for 419, we're could win this!
DMR

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 00:35:00 »

straussy's gonna get 300
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 06:08:51 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
straussy's gonna get 300

Scot Munroe

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 08:15:52 »

Got up at 5.30 for this. Woke up and Read was batting with the tail and fair play to him. He batted well the rest was feeble. Got to get things of my chest

Why was Bowling Coach Troy Cooley let go to the Aussies.
Preparation for the Ashes, after the Champs trophy why did they go home for a week why did'nt they just fly to oz. Also more warm ups games before the tours.
Selection. Panesar should of been playing from the start. Strauss should of been captain to offload the workload on flintoff shoulders. Geraint Jones i like him as cricketer his wicket-keeping has improved a lot he made 1 error when he dropped Hussey in Perth. But his batting has declined he needs a year of playing of County Cricket just like Jimmy Anderson did. Read needed to start from the beginning he much better keeper and his batting had improved since 30 months ago in the WI.

Fletcher has to go. 6 years has a coach we have won the ashes last year but this is the third time we have lost it. I would not mine Bob Woolmer has a coach.

My last point is that we are missing Trescothick, Vaughan, Simon Jones who were pivitol in wins against NZ, 2 against WI home and away and against Austraila and South Africa.

5-0 it looks like Glenn Mcgrath will be right for once.
Spencer_White

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 10:41:01 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Fuck me is this cricket stuff still going on,my arm would be aching to fuck by now

Would you wank over the cricket then Deano?
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 11:20:30 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Soapy Tit Wank

A posh wank maybe Wink

Why couldn't they have been this shite in Perth ffs,i could have gone down the beach for a couple of extra days :roll:

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 15:28:24 »

i do rate Jones but i have to say Read needs to be given a decent run in the side now. Jones was picked to get runs and he didn't. Read isn't much better with the bat but he is a better keeper so why not play him?
red macca

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 15:31:00 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

if they showed a bit of leg you never know but those pads dont really do it for me
sonic youth

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 15:32:58 »

to lose by an innings is just disgraceful.

not much point in having a post-mortem, the lack of preparation was our undoing from day one and the aussies have been rather good.

we can't take 20 wickets in a match, that's the biggest problem.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 15:34:32 »

i think its the batting thats been the problem SY. 5 out of our 8 innings have seen us score less then 250
sonic youth

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 28, 2006, 15:40:32 »

true, but in a scenario where you're bowled out for lowish scores because of the oppositions excellent bowling you need to match that.

we can't.

harmison's been shite, anderson and mahmood have been totally average. hoggy and flintoff have been consistent but not a great threat. monty should have been in the side for the first test.

strauss, cook, bell, collingwood, pietersen have all done well this series. the convicts kill off our tail and can get any of our batsmen out, we can't do the same.

meh. at least next time it'll probably be different, our youngsters will have more experience and the aussies will have lost a few more of their oap's.

anyway i'll shut up now, dave or boeta will be along in a minute to remind me that i know ntohing about cricket
DMR

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, December 30, 2006, 00:36:31 »

no, fair points all along.

but to say strauss (one fifty) and cook (one second innings ton) have batted well is wide of the mark.

can't see it being different either, the aussie crop is younger and more talented than us. lets not forget anderson, mahmood, read, monty etc are all much older than the likes of their aussie counterparts
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: