Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mr Di Canio  (Read 26186 times)
Chippy Red

Ignore
« on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:00:19 »

It was told to me at todays game that the reason for the embargo is PDC and his threat of legal action due to the clause in his contract that said no players could be sold without his permission.

If this is the case what the hell is PDC thinking.  For 18 months we sang your name with pride. Our club backed you more than any manager we have ever had.  You may not realise this but it is the case.  You mr dicanio bought a lot of shit players.  Players you then had to pay off.  This was YOUR mistakes.  YOU cost the club as much money as you feel you made it.  For 18 months you were with us.  By us i mean the FANS.  The most important part of any football club.  We loved you.  Yeah you a little crazy but the results were there.  We loved your passion for the cause.  We loved that you said even when things went against the plan.  That you stayed for the fans.  You stood with us and we stood by you.

Yes the plan changed.  Is this the fault of the fans?  NO its not.
Can we understand your choice to leave when you felt the rug was pulled out from under you ? Yes !

Swindon Town was never Dicanio FC.  We THE FANS are Swindon Town Football Club.  So if its true that you wish to take legal action against Swindon Town Football Club then it is us THE FANS that you are doing this again.

You are a Hero to the fans who supported you.  Do not now look to take action that will make you a Zero to the fans and leave you where no other club will touch you.  Or do you wish to go sit next to Alen Curbishley in the sky studio.

Let Swindon town fc get on with the chance of promotion we had.  The chance you helped create.  Let us come out of the embargo and bring in the players on loan that you yourself know we need.

We loved what you did for us , do not now take actions that will ruin that memory.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:20:32 »

I never liked him anyway.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:25:59 »

Excuse my ignorance but why would the 'potential' of legal action keep us under embargo conditions?
Flashheart

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:31:56 »

Excuse my ignorance but why would the 'potential' of legal action keep us under embargo conditions?

Going by Morshead's tweets that is not the reason the embargo is in place.

You may then ask: 'So why was it mentioned as a reason in the first place?'. To which I could only answer: 'Dunno'

« Last Edit: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:42:26 by Flashheart » Logged
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:40:16 »

Fucking twat has already ruined the memories imo. Acting like a spoilt fucking brat.

His fucking agent mate can fuck off as well, cunt.
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:46:32 »

It's all kicking off
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:49:20 »

He hasn't started to sue us yet as far as I know Huh? I dislike him for doing one at a critical time of the season, but can't blame him for something he hasn't actually done.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:53:54 »

Won't happen.  Zzz
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:54:39 »

Fuck sake, the value of my genuine Di Canio green beanie hat is diminishing with each post.
Flashheart

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 22:56:27 »

No disrespect to the OP, but this isn't 'news'.
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 23, 2013, 23:37:31 »

No disrespect to the OP, but this isn't 'news'.

It may well be in Chippenham, they only got broadband last week.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 07:55:38 »

When a player leaves us for a higher division or more money everyone trots out the it's a career, if a rival company were offering you more money would you take it? And all that.

So, if your company breached your contract what would you do? Walk away and forget it? As if...
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 10:02:05 »

According to Black and the present Board Di Canio was informed that Ritchie was to be sold and he agreed on the proviso that he would be able to sign some replacement players. The fact that it subsequently went tits up and an embargo was placed on the club was out of the control of the club so Di Canio probably wouldn't have a leg to stand on if he did sue for that reason.
Flashheart

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 10:05:07 »

According to Black and the present Board Di Canio was informed that Ritchie was to be sold and he agreed on the proviso that he would be able to sign some replacement players. The fact that it subsequently went tits up and an embargo was placed on the club was out of the control of the club so Di Canio probably wouldn't have a leg to stand on if he did sue for that reason.

... provided the said meeting and agreement can be proven!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 10:08:47 »

One person's word against several others.......besides Di Canio is supposedly a man of principle. He surely wouldn't lie. Hmmm
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: