Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Possibly Thirteen Points Needed  (Read 23338 times)
santasdead

« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 22:47:57 »

I'll be watching Chelsea v Villa (FA Cup Semi) at Wembley, but I'll spend a lot of my time checking my phone.

That's numerous times I've read you're going to Chelsea.

Sort yourself out, are you a Chelsea fan or a town fan. Get a grip of yourself. You should save wembley experiences for when STFC get there - don't go along and pretend to support Chelsea because they ave big names like Anelka, Drogba, Ballack, Deco, Terry & Lampard.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 22:57:53 »

Sort yourself out, are you a Chelsea fan or a town fan. Get a grip of yourself. You should save wembley experiences for when STFC get there - don't go along and pretend to support Chelsea because they ave big names like Anelka, Drogba, Ballack, Deco, Terry & Lampard.

Yeah, but it'll be a year until we're in the Championship play-offs...

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 06:03:26 »

I'm keeping my mouth firmly shut down here. No matter what my expectations were at the beginning of the season, the position we're in now means that anything other than promotion will come as an (Initial) disappointment. Any time someone tries to engage me in a STFC related conversation, I find myself quoting from the football manager's book of cliches: 'One Game at a time', 'No easy games', 'Nothing's been won yet'. etc,etc.

If we do go up however, I'll be rubbing their noses in it for months.

It's All Good..............
dell boy

« Reply #168 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 07:15:08 »

Oooh, I feel validated now that the big kids know we are here.  To put this a trifle ineloquently, who gives a fuck?
You are a touchey so and so. If you dont give a fuck why comment, or does this have something to do with a reply I gave to you a while back? Bye
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 07:49:18 »

Each to their own, although personally i turn down a fair few corporate tickets to chelsea and arsenal, dont see any point watching other sides, no adrenaline, nothing on it, dullest of the dull if STFC aren't involved.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 07:51:37 »

Quote from: billy shears
Oooh, I feel validated now that the big kids know we are here.  To put this a trifle ineloquently, who gives a fuck?

You are a touchey so and so. If you dont give a fuck why comment, or does this have something to do with a reply I gave to you a while back? Bye

Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!Fight!
Barry Scott

« Reply #171 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 07:54:47 »

dullest of the dull if STFC aren't involved.

That's why I don't pay for Sky Sports it's often like watching paint dry. Don't get me wrong I do love watching premiership football, but only as MOTD or a goal filled drama fest.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #172 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 07:59:45 »

I'm much like herthab at the moment. Plus I'm getting messages from non-Swindon fans acting like they're our biggest experts telling me how they think we should play against Colchester.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 08:32:45 »

I'm much like herthab at the moment. Plus I'm getting messages from non-Swindon fans acting like they're our biggest experts telling me how they think we should play against Colchester.
Do they think you're the manager?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #174 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 09:09:59 »

I've been living such a lie.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 09:28:54 »

I'm going to PSV v Feyenoord this weekend. I'll be anxiously checking my phone every minute for updates. Last time I went to Eindhoven we won so I am hoping for a repeat scenario.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:41:22 »

Millwall actually have 2 tricky home games against Gillingham and Orient. Both are a bit of a derby game for them and Gillingham are their bogey team not to mention the fact Orient have a new manager and will be gunning to stay up.

I can see Leeds slipping up at one of Carlisle or Gillingham away as both are tricky. I'd probably rather be going to Colchester than the above 2 teams if i'm being honest.

Of course if we take 9 points from our next 3 then we could potentially be promoted at Wycombe. Now that would be awesome.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:46:00 »

That's why we've done well, we dont play differently against different opposition, we seem to just play our game, and balls to how the other side want to play or line up.  I would imagine colu fans are not looking forward to saturday with any degree of confidence.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 13:15:18 »

Just been looking at Colchester's player profiles on their website, shit they're a big side!

Not many under 6 foot.
Spud

« Reply #179 on: Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 13:18:57 »

Just been looking at Colchester's player profiles on their website, shit they're a big side!

Not many under 6 foot.

Can we get the game cancelled?!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: