Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FOA Fred Elliott, Tails, Deano & Co  (Read 9146 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:07:08 »

Quote from: "cowshed lady"
All true Wimbledon fans are still with us.. is only  the wankers who think they know best who aren't.... AFC WANK WANK WANK :arsekisser:
 Your Emoticons are so much better than ours

you lot don't do yourselves any favours, do you?
flammableBen

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:10:12 »

Oh Really twat.. and how??

I for one would consider the way that Wimbledon was franchised off, it didn't only destroy the club but harm all of british football. It takes the whole 'football's only about the money' thing to the level of anybody can ignore the history of a football club and start a new one in it's place. With that I consider people like you the equivelent of football AIDS.

Luckily the football league seems to have learnt from your disgusting bit of kick-about history and tightened up their rules enough to stop it happening it again, although time will tell if someone waving a few fivers about won't make it happen again.
cowshed lady

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:13:29 »

like I haven't heard that before ... that's my point.. can you really not think of anything else.. is boring.. we had good laugh with you in pub.. if you want to think your scary thats ok.. I still have one of you here.. I will  kill him  if he dosn't stop gloating
sonic youth

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:18:23 »

why do you think you've heard it so many times? because everyone loathes your club because of that fact.
cowshed lady

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:21:42 »

Happy new year.. love to all.. your just a small town near OXFORD
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:38:08 »

Like we've never heard that one before.

Thanks for the points and all that.
cowshed lady

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 02:41:42 »

MMWWAAHH  LOVE YOU  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 06:30:18 »

We know, that's why they're our local rivals.
TalkTalk

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 06:42:57 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "TalkTalk"

FWIW I was talking to an elderly MKD fan in Wetherspoons yesterday - and no, I didn't embrace him - he collared me when I was eating my lunch. He has supported several local (to MK) non-league clubs all of his life, but when the Dons turned up on his doorstep he was overjoyed that he finally had a local League cub.

I'm not suggesting that in anyway condones what went on, just offering this as POV of what MKD fans might feel.

That's sort of the point though isn't it, it doesn't only affect the fans of wimbledon but also any non-league clubs in the area of MK (fuck knows which ones they are). Whole thing is a travesty which shouldn't really just be forgotten.

Oh absolutely, Ben. I couldn't agree more.

If I was in his situation and lived in MKD then I wouldn't support them out of principle.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 06:43:39 »

Great come back!

She must be stunning to look at.

Why else would a Swindon fan be 'servicing' her?

It's All Good..............
cowshedphil

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 07:29:32 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I agree with that, what AFC wimbledon are doing is spot on, I was at watford vs wimbledon about 4/5 years ago in the dons end protesting at teh club being moved, really feel for this club.

Franchise are a joke of a team, no jistory and they even nick other teams songs.

I will love the day the Franchise play afc Wimbledon.

Lots of the fans in the pub were so plastic it made me boil.  This Phil bloke may be ok, id like to know if he was  atrue wimbledon fan or just goes cos he lives there?

How man real dons fans do you reckon still go??

Well allow me to answer your question Bushy Boy. No I am not an "original Wimbledon fan" - but the lad I go to watch the Dons is and has been watching them since 1974. I went to a couple of games with him when they were at selhurst park and have just followed them properly over the past 4 years.

Alot of the Wimbledon fans I know believe Wimbledon stopped being Wimbledon when they moved to Selhurts Park
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 08:52:16 »

But at least that was still in London and within easy travelling distance.  Plough Lane should have been redeveloped years ago.  I just think its a very sorry thing to happen to a club.

I believe the real Wimbledon are AFC Wimbledon now.

cowshedphil

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:14:37 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
But at least that was still in London and within easy travelling distance.  Plough Lane should have been redeveloped years ago.  I just think its a very sorry thing to happen to a club.

I believe the real Wimbledon are AFC Wimbledon now.

Thats where many people will argue - Selhurst park is a bloody nightmer to get to
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:21:01 »

True but still in LONDON not in MILTON KEYNES.

Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, January 3, 2007, 09:31:59 »

Jesus, let's not even credit the franchise 'fan' with a response. They're a stain on English football and everything it stands for, and always will be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: