Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Simon Cox  (Read 5485 times)
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 16:37:17 »

Does this mean we will soon be getting a tidy little sell on fee or will be getting jack shit.?
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 16:38:50 by newmarket red » Logged
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 16:48:26 »

Good lad with no real vices, tries his hardest for 90 minutes.  Only reason, in my opinion, he never really made it at WBA was his first touch, can let him down at times!!  Be a good purchase in the championship!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 16:55:28 »

Apparently he has agreed terms with Forest for a £2.5 million transfer according the the Forest forums. That should net us a couple of hundred grand in sell on clauses.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 17:03:15 »

Hes signed, his twitter says so
westyorksnffc

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 17:37:30 »

Don't Forest already have 6 strikers or something? Not planning on playing him out on the wing or something I hope.

6 strikers? Well, we've got Blackstock, then after that Ismail Miller (injured 90% of the time), Matt Derbyshire (always on his arse), David McGoldrick (not called McGoaldrought for nothing), Robbie Findley (fast Yank - that's where it ends) and Marcus Tudgay - who I'd keep for back-up, so Cox is a welcome signing, looking forward to seeing him play on the back of what most of you have said.

Forest 'til I die, but a closet Town follower!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 17:52:35 »

reading a few flippant remarks on the forrest sites about Cox i'd like to add my two pence worth.

He was highly rated by West Brom fans but was hardly ever utilised as a striker. Always on the wing or behind the front two. When on his game he is a class act and once he finds his feet at Forrest, will score for fun in the championship. that i have no doubt.

Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 22:37:09 »

Good honest professional who works hard and can score goals. Not going to happen but would had loved to seen him here playing for Mr. De Canio.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, August 11, 2012, 22:53:10 »

He's a fantastic player, and he'll be a resounding success for Nottingham Forest, of that I'm sure.  Just don't be a bunch of cocks if he doesn't score a bundle in the first few games, let the lad settle.

If he does bomb, as others have said, we'll have him back in a flash!
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 12, 2012, 11:08:17 »

Seemed alot rounder than I remember when he played for the Rep of Ireland in the Euros.  Also have a West Brom mate who when I said he used to run his socks off something mental for us, didnt believe me as he said he used to run out of puff something cronic.

May need to put him on a serious fitness regime!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: