Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise & Poyet in talks with Leeds  (Read 26171 times)
fatbury

« Reply #195 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:22:18 »

Although I dont blame Wise and Gus for leaving .. being the bitter swine that I am .. I hope that Leeds go down .. always hated them anyway .. and that eventually Wise and Gus get the sack .. it'll serve them right for not staying  Tongue
santini

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:23:30 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
I don't mind the fact that we are a "stepping stone" club but how can you justify 5 months of a 3 year contract - clause or no clause? Nice blokes or not.

We've been shitted on from a great height.... Again!
It's all about timeing. Coincidence of Bates couldn't wait any longer and Wise couldn't stand the incompetence of our Board any longer was too powerful a combination.
Armleywhite

« Reply #197 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:25:54 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Although I dont blame Wise and Gus for leaving .. being the bitter swine that I am .. I hope that Leeds go down .. always hated them anyway .. and that eventually Wise and Gus get the sack .. it'll serve them right for not staying  Tongue

Gis a kiss.  You know you don't mean it!!   Wink
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:34:03 »

i fucking hate leeds, wise has got to be mental, its fucking freezing up there, everyones fucking ugly, unemployed and have a huge fucking chip on there shoulder covered in gravy.

i fucking hate northerners.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #199 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:42:48 »

Guess The Dennis Wise Statement

"Leeds are a massive club and it was too good an opportunity to turn down. I hope Swindon fans understand this. I would say that I hope there are no hard feelings. Swindon are a good club with great fans who treated us brilliantly and I think they will progress without myself and Gus. But, obviously, I wish them all the best in the future."
flammableBen

« Reply #200 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 08:55:25 »

Reporter:
"Dennis, do you have a message for the Swindon fans?"

Dennis:
"Who?"

Gus:
"Isn't it Whom?"

Reporter:
"I don't think so, isnt whom in the objective case?"

Gus:
"Oh yes, it's definately the subjective pronoun here."

Reporter:
"Well I think that wraps it up, thanks for your time"
Armleywhite

« Reply #201 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:20:07 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i fucking hate leeds, wise has got to be mental, its fucking freezing up there, everyones fucking ugly, unemployed and have a huge fucking chip on there shoulder covered in gravy.

You forgot to mention that we have to walk our whippets before dawn and break the ice from the outside bogs before we can take a forrest!!  

Oh and we still aint got electricity yet?  I'm having to type this by candlelight!!   Soapy Tit Wank
Rich Pullen

« Reply #202 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:24:04 »

Quote from: "Armleywhite"
Oh and we still aint got electricity yet?  I'm having to type this by candlelight!!   Soapy Tit Wank

Ah yes... You should put your Victorian comupter in an auction... See how much you'll get for it!

Soapy Tit Wank
Armleywhite

« Reply #203 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:26:14 »

Ah yes... You should put your Victorian comupter in an auction... See how much you'll get for it!

Soapy Tit Wank

I'll not get rid of this little beauty.  I'll av nowhere to put mi flat cap of a neet!!   Soapy Tit Wank
Rich Pullen

« Reply #204 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 09:29:05 »

Soapy Tit Wank

I'll not get rid of this little beauty.  I'll av nowhere to put mi flat cap of a neet!!   Soapy Tit Wank

Good point. Quite the dilemma that would be!  Wink
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 10:13:06 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Reporter:
"Dennis, do you have a message for the Swindon fans?"

Dennis:
"Who?"

Gus:
"Isn't it Whom?"

Reporter:
"I don't think so, isnt whom in the objective case?"

Gus:
"Oh yes, it's definately the subjective pronoun here."

Reporter:
"Well I think that wraps it up, thanks for your time"

haha ace  Soapy Tit Wank

mr ian

« Reply #206 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 12:32:14 »

Mark Hughes has backed Dennis Wise to be a huge success at Leeds United

shut up twat
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 12:39:55 »

Whilst agreeing with all you say.......TBF it should be pointed out that Smeeton was a Leodensian, so it can't be all bad.
Armleywhite

« Reply #208 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 12:41:49 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

Whilst agreeing with all you say.......TBF it should be pointed out that Smeeton was a Leodensian, so it can't be all bad.

See!!  were not all bad!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #209 on: Tuesday, October 24, 2006, 19:44:34 »

Just you then
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: