Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 130281 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:25:42 »

Their right back Mark Little on twitter. What a twat

@Litts_2: Id like to congratulate swindon on there cup win this afternoon #joeys #choppers #cheekygirltwins #JETletyouhomeyet? http://t.co/kn5sLdqtBV
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #331 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:26:25 »

You realise that Byrne is our player now, and has been for a while?!

That's why I said loanees or ours. I'm assuming a bid for Byrne in Jan from a Champ club.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:26:31 »

I don't know how to post it, but that photo of Nathan Thompson doing the rounds on Twitter is fucking ace.

looka Gregg Wallace at the bottom right
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:27:43 »

I don't know how to post it, but that photo of Nathan Thompson doing the rounds on Twitter is fucking ace.

I thought I'd look for it...haven't found it, but I did find this interesting photo of Thompson.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2014/20141009thompsonsignsnewswindondealdc-2008025.aspx

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Wilf Shergold

« Reply #334 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:28:05 »

Mark little it's their not there also wild  5 pints in 5 hours is a disgrace you are an embarrassment to the red army

Does spending 3 hours out of the 5 on the M4/5 let me off the hook?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:32:51 »

Pretty satisfying that Wade Elliot played a good part in our win. Even before last season I hated him going going all the way back to when he broke Keith O'Hallorans leg at Bournemouth!
daddylovestown

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:33:52 »

According to City they could've sold out their (correct grammar) away allocation twice over yet apparently it's our "cup final". Are all Bristolians this stupid?

They threw some plastic cups too, hid behind some smoke doing various YMCA poses and a little bit of pavement dancing. They'd be right at home at the Kassam actually. Stupid doesn't cut it for these wurzels.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:36:13 »

looka Gregg Wallace at the bottom right
Great picture.

Fuck Bristol City.

Fuck them.
Fuck them.
Fuck them.

I have nothing to add to the above apart from....loving the pride and passion that the Thompson boys are bringing to the team.

Love 'em.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:56:01 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
ekarot

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:38:59 »

I never forgave Elliot for that either I get a permanent reminder every time I go past Dorchester !
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:45:47 »

City fans online are definitely blowing it out of proportion.

Honestly, if that was Aden Flint doing that in front of any opposition they'd be putting said image on canvases and hanging them up in local pubs. And he's exactly the type of footballer who would do that.

I've read one call our post-match actions embarrassing yet praise Frank Fielding's 'passion' for getting involved and Mark Little's 'cup final' tweet. It's bizarre.
hobodan

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:46:41 »

Eh... Since when did Bristol City become a big club? Am i missing something?

What's all this 'tinpot' & 'cup final' business? Are football fans not allowed to be enthused by a top of the table clash. You half expect sore loser, petty fans to spout this bollocks. But Bristol City players participating.... Grow up you fucking Mongs.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:49:35 »

The whole 'your cup final' thing would hold more weight if we were struggling or even mid table. The fact is currently we are promotion rivals, and that would have a massive win even if we were 300 miles apart.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:51:31 »

City fans online are definitely blowing it out of proportion.

Honestly, if that was Aden Flint doing that in front of any opposition they'd be putting said image on canvases and hanging them up in local pubs. And he's exactly the type of footballer who would do that.

I've read one call our post-match actions embarrassing yet praise Frank Fielding's 'passion' for getting involved and Mark Little's 'cup final' tweet. It's bizarre.
The one that makes me laugh is how "disgraceful" Toffolo is for putting his hands in the air, when Elliot has just headbutted somebody. Oh the irony. We're no saints, neither are they.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 22:56:20 »

You do realise you are replying to your own posts don't you  Cool

Not until you told me Smiley
See 45 minutes with mad Phil last week sends you mental.
"They've got to move the ball round quicker."
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Saturday, November 15, 2014, 23:01:19 »

Pity they didn't sell out their allocation either.
Must have been another thousand then in all the other stands.......ohh wait a minute.
Deluded, under achievers. One of the biggest Cities and in football terms....NOTHING.
No wonder Flint is happy.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: