Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The simon ferry appreciation thread  (Read 13142 times)
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 18:39:57 »

He was in acres of space a lot of the time, but we were too slow/inept/kept being closed down by carlise to notice. Should also have been played in by obika in the second half

Can't blame Obika he's a striker and his natural instinct was to go for goal. Too often fans moan at our players for not taking a shot at goal and when they do the'r moaned at for not passing
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 21, 2011, 21:39:13 »

Timlin nearly made a couple of killer passes and would have found a Town player in acres of space - unfortunately the lino wasn't in the same team.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 18:17:39 »

I thought Ferry did well. There's a good tempo to his game and he uses the ball well.  At Rovers, as part of a 3 he was lost, not helped by an aerial game and shocking team performance. I don't understand why the dice keeps on being rolled for team selection but never falls on him.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:35:09 »

Paul Hart trolled the fuck out of Ferry today

Things get better but they never get good
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:35:58 »

What the fuck was that about.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:37:12 »

what happend?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:39:08 »

what happend?

Ferry was stripped off, on the touchline ready to come on, 4th official ready to raise the board an everything. The hart tells him to sit down and brings on Timlin

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:40:21 »

oh dear.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 16:42:43 »

I feel for Fezzer. He hasn't done a lot wrong. When Hart came in he perhaps rightly told him to knuckle down and stop fucking around on Twitter and work on his fitness. To be fair he did that. So why doesn't get get a look in? I wouldn't blame Ferry for fucking off somewhere else in the summer. He's been pretty poorly treated by both Wilson and Hart this season. He's probably had more than enough of STFC.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 17:00:04 »

Absolute farce and Ferry must have felt quite stupid. Unfortunately the shouts of 'There's only one Simon Ferry' were drowned out when Notts County scored. Hart fully deserved all the abuse he was getting fucking clueless twat.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:07:19 »

I wouldn't blame Ferry for fucking off somewhere else in the summer. He's been pretty poorly treated by both Wilson and Hart this season. He's probably had more than enough of STFC.

Surely he signed a 2-3 year contract so doesn't have the option of fucking off somewhere else unless the club are keen to offload him.  Given that we probably paid a decent amount for him I can't see Fitton writing off that "investment" and given that a new manager should be arriving we should be planning for Ferry to be a key part of the team for next season.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:09:04 »

Surely he signed a 2-3 year contract so doesn't have the option of fucking off somewhere else unless the club are keen to offload him.  Given that we probably paid a decent amount for him I can't see Fitton writing off that "investment" and given that a new manager should be arriving we should be planning for Ferry to be a key part of the team for next season.

Maybe so. I think from a player perspective though given what he did last season he's probably wondering why he even bothered coming back.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:13:11 »

Absolute farce and Ferry must have felt quite stupid. Unfortunately the shouts of 'There's only one Simon Ferry' were drowned out when Notts County scored. Hart fully deserved all the abuse he was getting fucking clueless twat.
Cheesy

cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 18:15:20 »

Maybe so. I think from a player perspective though given what he did last season he's probably wondering why he even bothered coming back.

I agree - hopefully a new manager will get him motivated, get him enjoying his game and make him feel that he wants to continue to be part of the club
pericarp
is a nice chap

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 19:22:19 »

Yeah so apparently Ritchie had a "stomach ache" and had to be switched for Timlin, who's a better striker than Ferry.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: