Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well Done Lee Peacock  (Read 4035 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:45:45 »

That's it flammable, I'll see you at dawn tomorrow for a duel. Bring your own handbag.
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:47:20 »

Oh and is this going to coincide with the BBC 7am thing tomorrow or was that just an elaborate trick by SwindonStevo to get us all out of bed early?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:55:29 »

Yeah, they'll be interviewing this councillor and there'll be us in the background doing a proper old-fashioned duel with stovepipe hats and everything. Top telly!
glos_robin

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:01:05 »

If around I bet Bowden or Holt will try and hi-jack the interview and put some spin on it..........much like on Radio Swindon in April when Holt got angry and rang up about sam and sonics contradiction piece.
red macca

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:02:44 »

I doubt this interveiw went down too well tbh suprised we have not had a statement yet
glos_robin

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:04:28 »

Quote from: "red macca"
I doubt this interveiw went down too well tbh suprised we have not had a statement yet

It's tomorrow morning mate, unless I've managed to sleep through an entire day...........which is possible
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:05:20 »

I think he means the Cock's not the councillor's
glos_robin

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:06:48 »

Quote from: "pauld"
I think he means the Cock's not the councillor's

Cheesy fair point

Peacock transfer listed tomorrow anyone......sold whilst Sturrock is on holiday  :roll:
red macca

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:09:13 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"

It's tomorrow morning mate, unless I've managed to sleep through an entire day...........which is possible
Very good point.I keep thinking its friday as i got tomorow off
glos_robin

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:12:06 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"

Very good point.I keep thinking its friday as i got tomorow off

We should have a 'statement Friday'

Reg will be happy  Beers
red macca

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:16:55 »

Im sure we will glos
flammableBen

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:23:02 »

We need to do a TEF Statement Friday. Put it on the main page and email the adver every friday.
glos_robin

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:25:29 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
We need to do a TEF Statement Friday. Put it on the main page and email the adver every friday.

The funniest thing is, if we did that you just know the club would have to release their own statement.....always guarenteed a bite
flammableBen

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:26:29 »

It would be amazing. I'm going to have a chat with Sonic and Whits.
glos_robin

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 22:40:10 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
It would be amazing. I'm going to have a chat with Sonic and Whits.

Statement from the townend:

We feel it is our duty to bring to the attention of the general public that Sir Seton Wills had a cheese sandwich for lunch. More worrying news is that his favorite cheese is in fact Stilton not Edam as was widely reported.

The events of the last 24 hours have led to supporters questioning whether cheese is the way forward and whether or not they can support a man who loves Stilton as it appears a most worrying decision to make.

A spokesman from TrustSTFC commented that this is a concerning revelation that could have an impact on the future of cheese in Swindon. The Trust is making one last plea for Sir Seton to change his favorite cheese to try and stablise the cheese levels in Swindon

A spokesman from the club was unavailable for comment, they were believed to be in the dairy isle at Morrisons.

Follow-up statement from the club

Following the rather misleading comments regarding Sir Seton Wills' fovorite cheese on the townend.com the board of Swindon Town Football Club would like to make the following comment.

Contrary to reports on the townend.com stilton is not Sir Seton Wills favorite cheese. In fact cheese does not exist and the idea that cheese exists and can be eaten is fatally flawed.

At no time has cheese ever existed and we would prefer that the townend.com would contact the club prior to any further reports.

Bob Holt

PR Guru - STFC
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: