Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well Done Lee Peacock  (Read 4035 times)
Razzledazzle

« on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 11:48:28 »

Can i be the first to heap praise on Mr Peacock, i loved every minute reading what he said in the adver today, the board are extremely under pressure now from the fans and players and maybe even sturrock to say no to the groundshare, saying yes could really be the final nail in the coffin for them.

It is great to see the reporter Andy Cryer producing these articles recently which is putting the board under severe pressure, I for one applaud him.

The board have everyone against them regarding the groundshare, surely now they cannot say yes, I'm just wondering whether they will punish peacock for saying those things, i sincerely hope not but nothing would surprise me with this board.

Let's keep the pressure on them, let's make them get very nervous, i bet they have brown pants right now, i would love to see their faces after they have read the adver soapy tit wank.

Great one Lee P.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 11:54:00 »

link here...

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/sportlatest/display.var.1436442.0.peacock_hits_out_at_groundshare_plans.php
mattboyslim

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 11:57:54 »

No I can be the first to congratulate LP:

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20901&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 12:35:47 »

Nice to see players talking honestly though - although I would expect nothing else from Peacock
sonic youth

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 12:40:18 »

i'd give anything to see what he said "off the record"
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 12:55:11 »

Oh well thats him shipped out then... shame
deltaincline

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 19:04:16 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
Nice to see players talking honestly though - although I would expect nothing else from Peacock

Excellent comments from the legend that is Peacock.

Doing a lot of reading between the lines here, but it seems that the power that the board thought they had is deserting them. Sturrocks comments before he fucked off on his holiday were one thing, but Peak's comments on the groundshare indicate that the cunts are now well and truly on the run.

Didn't take long for Sturrock to see through all the bullshit, did it?

I wonder what Puffett the cunt will have to say about all this? What about Carson?

I feel a friday statement comming...

Message to Andy Cryer: Well done son. Keep it up.
flammableBen

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 19:08:49 »

Remember at the trust meeting where Fred was like Andy Cryer should do a good job he's my mate, and then Paul was like Nah he's a cunt, and it was like handbags.

That was funny.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 19:11:55 »

I remember when Ben had the bad aids
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 19:13:23 »

Got over it in a week.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 19:14:01 »

yeah, not as bad as that grid thing going round
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:15:45 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Remember at the trust meeting where Fred was like Andy Cryer should do a good job he's my mate, and then Paul was like Nah he's a cunt, and it was like handbags.

Fucking hell Ben with misquoting like that you should apply for Bob Holt's job - never said anything like that about Andy C. There was handbags tho, but that's cos Fred's a cunt  Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:32:30 »

Quote from: "pauld"

Fucking hell Ben with misquoting like that you should apply for Bob Holt's job - never said anything like that about Andy C. There was handbags tho, but that's cos Fred's a cunt  Cheesy

Stop trying to joke your way out of things or I'll tell everyone what you told me about the rest of the trust board. Oh and the members. Fucking hell Paul, don't think they would have re-elected if they knew what you said.

There is no trust rift.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:44:39 »

That's it flammable, I'll see you at dawn tomorrow for a duel. Bring your own handbag.
flammableBen

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, May 31, 2007, 21:45:30 »

I'm trained as a ninja ambidextrous handbag fighter. I'll bring two.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: