Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stefani Miglioranzi Q&A  (Read 3621 times)
olliejames

« on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 18:30:55 »

Stefani Miglioranzi was a class act, on and off the pitch. The cultured midfielder spent 4 years at the County Ground making 136 appearances in Swindon colours. At his best the Brazilian born playmaker oozed class, becoming an integral part of Swindon’s team during Andy King’s tenure as manager. ‘My Swindon Town Review’ has caught up with ‘Migz’ who looks back at his time in Wiltshire, re-arranging the ‘gaffers’ furniture, playing alongside David Beckham and why he should have had the armband more often... Enjoy

http://stfcreview.blogspot.com/2012/02/q-with-stefani-miglioranzi.html
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 18:45:35 »

That's a cracking interview. Love the bit where he says he'd play anywhere again in England, bar Oxford. Top man Migz.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 19:05:35 »

Nice to see one of the players saying good things about Andy King. I liked Migs - one of the classiest players to appear for Town in recent years.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 19:10:17 »

creepy bastard!!

Clems Army!
Dozno9

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 19:10:20 »

He was pure class on his day and one of the best players I've seen in a Swindon shirt. I met him a few times and one of the nicest blokes too, thanks for the memories Migz.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 19:17:53 »

Wow he seems like an actual genuine well educated person
If hes still wondering as to Jerel Ifils whereabouts then think he might be back in this area as his wife started at my dads work last week!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 19:53:45 »

I love that man. And the fact Iffy took away the contract offer makes me dislike him even more.

And strangely (compared to some other interviwees), he liked Kingy!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 23:04:45 »

Loved reading that. A top professional and clearly a genuine down to earth nice bloke. I remember hearing when he left he went round and personally said goodbye to every member of staff working at the CG.

Its a shame he had the injuries he did. One one side its great he came to Town and he was a classy player and very good on the ball, we havent had many with his level of skill since but then on the flip its also a shame he didnt stay injury free as he could have played at a higher level, no doubt.

Fair play for remembering that Rotherham game, hell of a game he had at centre half. The other thing that sticks out from that game is I went Florida - Gatwick - Swindon - Rotherham in a few hours!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 23:30:16 »

Class..

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 00:47:39 »

Top bloke. Was gutted he left.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 07:51:01 »

Great guy, clearly has a lot of affection for the club and comes across very well in that interview. Particularly liked this:

Can you imagine what that game would have been like if we had met Bristol in the final? I can. We would have wiped the floor with them.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 09:35:21 »

We battered Brighton over the two legs and if we got to the final we would've won, I'm convinced of that.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 09:37:04 »

Good read, used to love Migz!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 09:37:34 »

Comes accross as a genuine good bloke, so rare in footballers currently.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DMR

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 09:47:31 »

"Can you imagine what that game would have been like if we had met Bristol in the final? I can. We would have wiped the floor with them"

Yes Migz!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: