Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stockport  (Read 4367 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:15:08 »

Realistically we haven't a deal of choice, unless MM wants to gamble, and he isn't secure enough in the job to do that.

Part of his remit laid down by Fitton is to develop our own players...with this in mind Callum Kennedy and Sean Morrison should start at Stockport.

JI for all his defects should start....remember what happened at Edgeley, a couple of seasons back.  Morisson can pass the ball...not sure have we tried the JI SM combo yet.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:16:39 »

oh dear god no

Things get better but they never get good
Scot Munroe

« Reply #32 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:17:18 »

3-0 up with 20 mins to go and 3-3 at ft.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:18:50 »

3-0 up with 20 mins to go and 3-3 at ft.

David Duke went off injured, so you'd bring Grant Smith on and play him at left back wouldnt you....no

You'd bring on just back from injury un fit Heywood put him in the centre, move Ifil the centre back to right back and move the right back Paul Mitchell to left back!
glos_robin

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:23:45 »

I think Reg was on about the 3-0 defeat 2 seasons ago.........Westwood and Ifil playing together was a disaster. Tbh though Ashley Westwood was awful anyway.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #35 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:25:26 »

David Duke went off injured, so you'd bring Grant Smith on and play him at left back wouldnt you....no

You'd bring on just back from injury un fit Heywood put him in the centre, move Ifil the centre back to right back and move the right back Paul Mitchell to left back!

didn't king switch the formation from a 4-4-2 to a 3-5-2 to accomadate Heywood in to Defence.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 15:28:34 »

I think Reg was on about the 3-0 defeat 2 seasons ago.........Westwood and Ifil playing together was a disaster. Tbh though Ashley Westwood was awful anyway.

Yep...although the last 4 visits to Edgeley have all been adventures, we've conceded 10goals....scored 12 mind.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:18:54 »

I've been to the last 2 games. both times we were 3-0 up, both times we tried our best to throw it away!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:21:08 »

Ah Stockport away, why on earth would we deny Wayne Hennessey a goalkeeping record? We're not monsters you know!!!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:25:41 »

Was going to do Stockport by after y-day's game I'm not going to bother. I went there last time and we were crap so..

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:28:09 »

ifil is like a youth teamer that wont ever get better.asking him to play alongside morrison would be bad for both players.his own game is bad enough, let alone trying guide a younger partner.we have already seen with him alongside kanyuka that it didn't work.
it's ifil alongside a leader, or him out of the team altogether i reckon.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:29:05 »

Was going to do Stockport by after y-day's game I'm not going to bother. I went there last time and we were crap so..
Surrender Shocked

You know things are bad when Gazzza packs it in.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:29:27 »

Is the end nigh?

So why were you thinking of going if we were crap last time, well over a season ago?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #43 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:35:29 »

Is the end nigh?

So why were you thinking of going if we were crap last time, well over a season ago?

One of the guys from Vital Football (the company not the County reporter) is a Stockport fan and was going to meet up for a few beers and make a weekend of it but cant be bothered after y-day! Plus I am leaving Vital Football when I find someone else to take over the site.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 16:36:24 »

So the end is nigh!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: