Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official #BteamBoycott Match Day Thread  (Read 114340 times)
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 13:56:51 »

I'm going......but only because it's a ground I need to cross off.  

Maybe I'll be one of the few who will be able to say "I was there when Norris finally broke his duck".   Grin
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #526 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 14:09:41 »

I'm going......but only because it's a ground I need to cross off. 

Maybe I'll be one of the few who will be able to say "I was there when Norris finally broke his duck".   Grin
Been there about 10 times in the past, no interest in tonights game even though its only 25 miles down the road from me, I won't be going or even listening tonight.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 14:56:35 »

I'm here.

Lots of cliff faces that pass for roads here.

Some progression in the competition might be useful, if only to give the likes of Smith & Young some more game time.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 15:26:09 »

Williams has been bigging up Twine recently - may be he'll get a go this evening.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 15:33:35 »

As I pointed out, Exeter have scored 2 goals at home this season, and collected 1 point.  They may have lost in the cup on Saturday at Sid James's Park.  Going back into last season they've won 1 in 16.   Hmmm  not that it matters, but you'd like to think we could muster a draw.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 15:35:05 »

I think it's gonna be our reserves v there's. Both teams have their respective relegation battles to worry about.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 15:46:39 »

I think it's gonna be our reserves v there's. Both teams have their respective relegation battles to worry about.

Plus we have the prospect of a glamour tie in the FA Cup second round, should we beat Eastleigh, that is.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 15:51:17 »

Oh right, then a draw is probably too much to ask, their stiffs tonked ours recently.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 15:59:01 »

LP is interested in the Wonga a Wembley appearance could generate though. I reckon we'll take this more seriously than most of us reckon tonight unfortunately!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 17:15:46 »

Is that allowed?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 17:51:31 »

Isn't there still that stupid rule about how many changes you are allowed to make.   Sure I saw that someone subbed their keeper after 1 minute in a game this season to get around it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 17:58:26 »

Isn't there still that stupid rule about how many changes you are allowed to make.   Sure I saw that someone subbed their keeper after 1 minute in a game this season to get around it.
5 first team - – five who played in the team’s last league match, five who will play in the next league game or the club’s five highest appearance-makers this season

But only if you are a league 1 or 2 team, not if you are a championship or prem U23 team.

And the keeper was Bradford

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/oct/05/checkatrade-trophy-rules-circumvented-bradford-substitute-goalkeeper-colin-doyle 

"I thought he had a poor 45 seconds"

I'd love it if Williams had the balls to do that. We know he hasn't.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 18:59:42 »

I'd love it if Williams had the balls to do that. We know he hasn't.

I'm sure people would love it if, say, Vigouroux was replaced by Henry after 35 seconds only for the during-the-game injuries to start rolling in. Then I'm more than sure Williams would be largely deried and labelled a silly billy, wouldn't he?

Bradford made their point and I dare say they received a shitty email from the appropriate department within the Football League.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 19:15:31 »

Fucked off with the way they pissed about with this cup.

No doubt would if gone again and met JJ for a pint too.

Fuck you EFL!

Clems Army!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, 19:20:11 »

Stoke playing a handful of talented young under 23's called Crouch, Bojan, Imbula, etc tonight against Bury
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: