Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official #BteamBoycott Match Day Thread  (Read 114311 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:08:03 »

At least someone is prepared to say something http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37540062
Barry Scott

« Reply #316 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:10:15 »

At least someone is prepared to say something http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37540062

Can't stand the fat prick (he is actually fat now isn't he? Looks like a fat Robbie savage), but he raises a point I've often mentioned about our requirement to field first team players.

And I like the fact he's spoken of it being rubbish. More people that aren't fans need to openly criticise this shit show.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #317 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:16:46 »

Can't stand the fat prick (he is actually fat now isn't he? Looks like a fat Robbie savage), but he raises a point I've often mentioned about our requirement to field first team players.

And I like the fact he's spoken of it being rubbish. More people that aren't fans need to openly criticise this shit show.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:23:55 »

He has some very fair points doesn't he. he's called the two-tier abomination for what it is.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:24:09 »

He has rather filled out a little....
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 12:59:45 »

disarray

You're such a wag Reginald.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 13:17:21 »

In my opinion it doesn't count because of the boycott. Tbf to a lot of Oxford fans, they do sort of get it.

Must be harder for them as these games are their be all and end all, and seeing a pretty much guaranteed third ever win at the CG in 137 years, must be difficult to avoid. I don't suppose in that time STFC have gone into this fixture in such disarray.

That's quite an achievement as Headington United were only formed 123 years ago?

As for disarray, are you honestly suggesting that throughout our shambolic history including the Diamandis and cohorts era this is the worst its been when we have faced the peril.

You are a tease!
Flashheart

« Reply #322 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 13:20:18 »

He does have a touch for the dramatic does our Reg.
woolster

« Reply #323 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 13:45:48 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/14780173.Police_warn_football_fans_before_tonight_s_derby_clash/?ref=mr&lp=2 :
Scores of supporters are expected to arrive at Swindon Railway Station from Oxford in time for the 7.45pm kick-off.  Hmmm
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 13:47:19 by woolster » Logged
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 14:13:54 »

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/14780173.Police_warn_football_fans_before_tonight_s_derby_clash/?ref=mr&lp=2 :
Scores of supporters are expected to arrive at Swindon Railway Station from Oxford in time for the 7.45pm kick-off.  Hmmm

Quote from the article.... 'But there were some minor scuffles near the complex after the game, as well as two incidents in the car park outside the Kassam Stadium.'

See that's the advantage of having a ground where you can watch the game from the car park behind the goal.....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 14:40:04 »

That's quite an achievement as Headington United were only formed 123 years ago?

As for disarray, are you honestly suggesting that throughout our shambolic history including the Diamandis and cohorts era this is the worst its been when we have faced the peril.

You are a tease!

Yes I stand by my comments. Although things weren't great off the pitch during those years....you'd expect and often see Oxford arrive at the CG for their customary drubbing.

Atm we have a limited squad of mainly inexperienced players struggling to come to grips with the requirements of Div 3 football.....the problem componded by inexperienced coaches who don't seem to be able to foster any belief in the players
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #326 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 14:43:44 »

You make it sound like we are rock bottom and being battered every week Reg
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 15:07:20 »

You make it sound like we are rock bottom and being battered every week Reg

It's a slow and steady sort of regression....Luke now has 5 wins over 22 Div 3 games. I've said before that I'm looking for signs of progress from last season into this, and I just don't see it.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 16:13:07 »

Must be harder for them as these games are their be all and end all, and seeing a pretty much guaranteed third ever win at the CG in 137 years, must be difficult to avoid. I don't suppose in that time STFC have gone into this fixture in such disarray.

You two are both rubbish.  Everyone knows that one of best ways to rile an Oxford fan is to tell them that they have no history and that OUFC is not a continuation of Headington United (which was founded 1893).  Tell them that they were founded in around 1960 and were parachuted in to the League in place of Accrington, and they get terribly cross.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #329 on: Tuesday, October 4, 2016, 16:18:52 »

Tell them that they were founded in around 1960 and were parachuted in to the League in place of Accrington, and they get terribly cross.
True story.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: