Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official #BteamBoycott Match Day Thread  (Read 114332 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:55:38 »

this from league 1's biggest and most successful club Roll Eyes

Who is this person?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:59:50 »

Its probably accurate, don't know if it includes complimentaries though, assuming we gave any out.

1900 is not as strong a protest as I hoped, not sure how much it was swelled by the 'Chelsea fan' factor. Guess we'll see when Ox*ord play them. I don't begrudge people going to watch their team either.

The Ox* game sure is a hard one to boycott. I'm squaring it withmyself as not a competitive fixture so doesn't count. It does mean we are stuck on '6 in a row' a bit longer though.

They've included the JPT loss in their list of six so it'll count.

I'm probably going to it... and having sausage and chips for tea.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 12:12:30 »

They've included the JPT loss in their list of six so it'll count.

Yeah,, but I don't have a problem with the JPT - that definitely counts. sadly.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 13:11:42 »

I will boycott b team matches but will attend other fixtures as normal as I would in previous years in the competition.

What will be interesting is the pricing for Oxford. If Power is charging £25.00pp for policing bristol rovers to make sure that policing costs are covered. I believe pricing for the Chelsea academy was £12 for adult? You would have to assume prices will be the same, does that mean we will make a loss?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 13:22:03 »

I will boycott b team matches but will attend other fixtures as normal as I would in previous years in the competition.

What will be interesting is the pricing for Oxford. If Power is charging £25.00pp for policing bristol rovers to make sure that policing costs are covered. I believe pricing for the Chelsea academy was £12 for adult? You would have to assume prices will be the same, does that mean we will make a loss?

£15 for adult. Looks like a fair number sold in Arkells already.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 13:27:18 »

£15 for adult. Looks like a fair number sold in Arkells already.

Thanks, it would be interesting to press power on the pricing for this compared to the rovers rematch. The last JPT game between ourselves the attendance was 9k+, no idea if that will be the same this time round and whether people will boycott the bteams or the whole cup. Both midweek, both against local rivals, both should incur the same costs in my eyes.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 13:58:22 »

For the Oxford game season ticket holders seats (in the Arkells and Townend) are reserved until Friday 23rd so I assume that's why it looks like we have already sold a lot for it.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #232 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 14:28:26 »

For me the boycott is for the whole competition, hard to miss the Oxford game but I think it needs to be a complete boycott.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 14:33:15 »

ditto
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #234 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 14:43:43 »

For me the boycott is for the whole competition, hard to miss the Oxford game but I think it needs to be a complete boycott.
Agreed.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 15:06:12 »

Completely agree. The FL will try to sell this as a "success" by quoting attendances overall, they won't do a breakdown of B team vs regular games. If people only boycott B team games, it won't make enough of a dent in the overall attendances
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 15:17:47 »

As much as we all dislike the Checkatrade, it is officially classed a senior competition.

To be honest, my feelings towards the Football League Trophy have remained consistent be it Checkatrade, JPT or Auto Windscreens. It's a nuisance tournament.
lambourn red

« Reply #237 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 15:38:47 »

Is it not 2 JPT ties in that 6 and surely the JPT is the same trophy as the Checkatrade Trophy technically so it either 4 in a row or 6 in a row and this one counts.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 15:45:36 »

I don't view the checkatrade as a valid comp. just my view.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 16:10:52 »

I think that Ellory is a young lady, in which I'm wondering if it's our very own Ells.  Hmmm

Good work  Smiley

A lady  Cheesy Clap

Oi!
.. You have a point  Girl Giggle

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: