Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 48   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official #BteamBoycott Match Day Thread  (Read 114328 times)
woolster

« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 21:31:19 »

this from league 1's biggest and most successful club Roll Eyes

* twatter.png (62.85 KB, 649x631 - viewed 489 times.)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 21:36:04 »

Love that guy's Twitter pic. You can almost guarantee he actually uses the word "banter" unironically

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 21:45:41 »

Homemade lasagne and slimming world home made chips.... lovely
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, September 13, 2016, 21:46:08 »

Love that guy's Twitter pic. You can almost guarantee he actually uses the word "banter" unironically
It's all about the bants you know.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 09:18:18 »

Made the mistake of looking at the Adver about last night....hack pointing out we were bucking the boycott with such a big turn out, Williams waffling on about our players learning from last night, even though they're physically exhausted and how the Checkatrade revamp is great for football in this country.

BTL Crying  I assume Ellory is Freddy off here.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 09:22:46 »

I think that Ellory is a young lady, in which I'm wondering if it's our very own Ells.  Hmmm

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 09:25:49 »

I think that Ellory is a young lady, in which I'm wondering if it's our very own Ells.  Hmmm

Good work. A better fit.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 09:35:05 »

Back on topic, I made Frittata last night.

Was very good, thanks for asking.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 09:46:12 »

Made the mistake of looking at the Adver about last night....hack pointing out we were bucking the boycott with such a big turn out, Williams waffling on about our players learning from last night, even though they're physically exhausted and how the Checkatrade revamp is great for football in this country.

Definitely not me Reg.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:07:28 »

hack pointing out we were bucking the boycott with such a big turn out

I think most think here that the attendance figure was generous to the people that was there after seeing the TV pictures. It won't be the first time the club has manipulated the attendance figures...

We've been getting around 4k for the early stages of the JPT, so if you even take the attendance figure at face value, that is half the attendance. We are not bucking the trend....we are continuing the trend, the trend of lower crowds than normal for this competition.

Now to go back to topic...

Gammon, egg and chips for lunch this afternoon...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:10:34 »

I think that Ellory is a young lady

A lady  Cheesy Clap
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:11:54 »

I think most think here that the attendance figure was generous to the people that was there after seeing the TV pictures. It won't be the first time the club has manipulated the attendance figures...

We've been getting around 4k for the early stages of the JPT, so if you even take the attendance figure at face value, that is half the attendance. We are not bucking the trend....we are continuing the trend, the trend of lower crowds than normal for this competition.

As I suspect the Advertiser didn't bother to send someone down from Oxford to cover the game they will be going on what the club said, although I can see no reason for the club to inflate the attendance figure?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:21:54 »

I wonder if SSP's mind went back to the night we beat Sarfend 6-1, generally reckoned to have saved Kingy's bacon (butty) in front of 1747, of whom 102 were Shrimpers.

Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:46:33 »

As I suspect the Advertiser didn't bother to send someone down from Oxford to cover the game they will be going on what the club said, although I can see no reason for the club to inflate the attendance figure?
Been happening all over the country during the first round. Plenty of fans tweeting their own clubs saying the official figure was bs

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 10:52:23 »

Its probably accurate, don't know if it includes complimentaries though, assuming we gave any out.

1900 is not as strong a protest as I hoped, not sure how much it was swelled by the 'Chelsea fan' factor. Guess we'll see when Ox*ord play them. I don't begrudge people going to watch their team either.

The Ox* game sure is a hard one to boycott. I'm squaring it withmyself as not a competitive fixture so doesn't count. It does mean we are stuck on '6 in a row' a bit longer though.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 48   Go Up
Print
Jump to: