Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trust response?  (Read 3521 times)
STFCere

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:08:58 »

So thats it, the only outcome i can see now is the club going out of the business.

The last glimmer of hope we have of getting the takeover through is to persuade the board to sell up, no strings attached.

how are we going to achieve this?

i feel the trust has a responsibility to organise an emergency meeting to discuss options.

protests? boycotts? we need maximum coverage, local and national media, posters round town, radio slots etc etc

whatever we organise has to be BIG and UNITED.

ing on Sabin: "He's the new Thierry Henry"

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

'The first 90 minutes are the most important.' - Bobby Robson
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:11:29 »

Something big needs to be done, protests etc are no good, i think we all know that now, it's either boycott the game and stand outside or delay the game by invading the pitch or by cutting the power off and that will get us very good media coverage.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:11:56 »

only money will do any good.and even that seems has to have tie ins with pie in the sky ground redevelopment cash gains for wills and co.
fans can and should protest how they can to show their disgust. but thats all it can do
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:12:25 »

i feel standing outside and protesting as vocally as possible would have maximum effect

Gazza on life in China: "I'm enjoying every day. I've tried everything: duck's head, chicken's head, chicken's feet and bats and hopefully, if I keep that up, I'll be flying."

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:13:00 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
i feel standing outside and protesting as vocally as possible would have maximum effect

its done fuck all to date
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:14:00 »

i mean during the game!

Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:14:17 »

Money will do no good at all unlees it's enough to satisfy the inherent greed. That is about £8,000,000 / and giving up the rights to develope the ground.

From the Dark Side
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:14:48 »

They wouldn't like hundreds and hundreds of fans boycotting the game and standing outside the arkells and giving them more shit than ever before.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:15:54 »

We should have boycotted weeks ago, fuck supporting the players, most of them won't even be here in two years time.  We should have put the club before any match.  But we didn't.  

Hindsight's a wonderful thang.
STFCere

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:16:46 »

will the club last until the next home game?

Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:39:05 »

Quote from: "STFCere"
will the club last until the next home game?

Probably - winding up orders take 14 days so presuming it doesn't get served until today or tomorrow we won't end up in court for another fortnight.

That's all unless we decided to go into liquidation which is another story entirely ...
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 17:54:46 »

Pitch invasion is the one to do. Maximum impact. BBC get your reporters there for our next home game.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:25:15 »

TOO FUCKING LATE

TOO MANY PEOPLE AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES DONT GIVE A FUCK

THEIR APATHY MAKES ME FUCKING SICK

I AM AS NEARLY AS ANGRY WITH THEM AS I AM THE BOARD
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 19:26:45 »

Quote from: "Reeves for King"
Pitch invasion is the one to do. Maximum impact. BBC get your reporters there for our next home game.

But only ITV will be allowed to film it ...
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 23:14:33 »

Quote from: "janaage"
We should have boycotted weeks ago, fuck supporting the players, most of them won't even be here in two years time.  We should have put the club before any match.  But we didn't.  

Hindsight's a wonderful thang.

I've been boycotting for weeks as have many others, pity not enough have done the same. sad times, but it's been coming.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: