Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coxy wants to put himself in the shop window..  (Read 16340 times)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:46:21 »

"My mate" told me that they are already available in fruit flavours e.g. strawberry.

Why not kill two birds with one stone and make crisp packets out of a special flavour absorbing rubber with a little blue bag of sensitol inside. Then after sharing your new flavour snacks with your SOP you could say "OK, your bag or mine?"

A whole new meaning to "salt'n shake"

Safe snacks ... are you having it?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:53:13 »

I reckon that you and me nev could be the next generation of advertising/marketing geniuses. Saatchi and Saatchi move over, here comes nevillewtrra plc.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:54:46 »

The crisp flavour version would bring a new meaning to the term (salt'n) vinegar stroke.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 14:01:31 »

I can't remember which thread is about new flavours so sorry if this is out of place ... but, what about semen flavour with a health warning on the pack "Spitting is unhygienic ... please swallow every time"
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 16:53:52 »

The crisp flavour version would bring a new meaning to the term (salt'n) vinegar stroke.

I'm sure I already did that joke.
JPC82

« Reply #140 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 16:54:58 »

yeah and it wasnt funny the 1st time either
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 21:29:59 »

Coxy..big headed,greedy,going to sore shit loads of goals....sounds good to me.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 22:59:32 »

This is my first chance to comment on this and when I read the story yesterday I knew this would happen. 

There's not 1 player in the league who's biggest dream is to play for Swindon Town, there are plenty who would jump at the chance to play for us now, whether on the way up or winding their careers down - or maybe somewhere in between, but frankly I'd be amazed, and almost disapointed, if any 1 player that has signed for us in the last 20 years has seen Swindon as the icing on the cake (a few like Dykes and Ben May discounted).

Cox is a big head who has faith in his ability to perform at a higher level than Swindon, but he also knows that the only way he'll get a chance to test himself is to prove his worth here first - it's frankly morronic to assume that any player that looks good at this level should be happy to remain in L1 and in my opinion it doesn't matter 1 jot when a player chooses to voice this ambition - especially in the manner Cox has here.  He's hardly said he's desperate to jump ship, just that he hopes his work at Swindon will attract interest from elsewhere in the future and if such interest were to come about he'd be interested to pursue it.

I used to defend Swindon fans to my mates, saying we were a decent, pragmatic set of fans but on this evidence I was wrong - we're no better than your average Utd. fan presuming we're the greatest club in the world.  We're just going to have to realise that, for at least the next decade or two there will always be a bigger club that may be intested in at least one or our players - and that those players may well reciprocate that interest - it's the very nature of the whole damn league.

If you can't take that on the chin then I suggest you're supporting the wrong club...
crouchy

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 02:05:22 »

This is my first chance to comment on this and when I read the story yesterday I knew this would happen. 

There's not 1 player in the league who's biggest dream is to play for Swindon Town, there are plenty who would jump at the chance to play for us now, whether on the way up or winding their careers down - or maybe somewhere in between, but frankly I'd be amazed, and almost disapointed, if any 1 player that has signed for us in the last 20 years has seen Swindon as the icing on the cake (a few like Dykes and Ben May discounted).

Cox is a big head who has faith in his ability to perform at a higher level than Swindon, but he also knows that the only way he'll get a chance to test himself is to prove his worth here first - it's frankly morronic to assume that any player that looks good at this level should be happy to remain in L1 and in my opinion it doesn't matter 1 jot when a player chooses to voice this ambition - especially in the manner Cox has here.  He's hardly said he's desperate to jump ship, just that he hopes his work at Swindon will attract interest from elsewhere in the future and if such interest were to come about he'd be interested to pursue it.

I used to defend Swindon fans to my mates, saying we were a decent, pragmatic set of fans but on this evidence I was wrong - we're no better than your average Utd. fan presuming we're the greatest club in the world.  We're just going to have to realise that, for at least the next decade or two there will always be a bigger club that may be intested in at least one or our players - and that those players may well reciprocate that interest - it's the very nature of the whole damn league.

If you can't take that on the chin then I suggest you're supporting the wrong club...

Well fucking said, but dont forget we is like the biggest club in the world, who would want to play for little old liverpool, the most succesfull team in british history, but fuck it who gives a fuck lets sell him
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 06:16:36 »

I'm sure I already did that joke.

sorry fella I must admit I didn't read the whole thread, you can keep that joke axs, no bother.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 07:04:54 »

sorry fella I must admit I didn't read the whole thread, you can keep that joke axs, no bother.

aww, thanks. Cheesy
Spencer_White

« Reply #146 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 13:11:29 »

I think we all knew Cox would make comments like this. He's brash, he's not very clever, he's arrogant and he's full of himself.

But he's not been scoring much since he signed and he's missed some absolute sitters. Some might say his lack of effort after he signed last season was one of the reasons MM's first few months became so difficult.

I wasnt sure about him anyway. Il never chant his name now. He wont change. He's got the big time Premiership wanker footballer attitude and he thinks hes better than he is.

Barry Corr or Sam Parkin would never have said this sort of thing because they are class. Cox is just crass.
JPC82

« Reply #147 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 17:37:29 »

And he has a dog rough girlfriend!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #148 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 17:42:16 »

And he has a dog rough girlfriend!

Erm clearly you are blind.
JPC82

« Reply #149 on: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 17:42:53 »

Erm clearly you are blind.
Shut up! u being serious??
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up