Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England V Wales - Will You Be Working Or Watching?  (Read 57382 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:24:54 »

2 men started on me after I celebrated the winning goal - one telling me to "get a grip or he'd smash my face in." Another one started at the final whistle, telling me to "fuck off back to england" and that I was a woman so didn't know anything about football anyway.

All in all an excellent afternoon if we pissed them off that much.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #151 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:28:07 »

2 men started on me after I celebrated the winning goal - one telling me to "get a grip or he'd smash my face in." Another one started at the final whistle, telling me to "fuck off back to england" and that I was a woman so didn't know anything about football anyway.

Keep up the good work agent Ells.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:28:47 »

Great work!
Flashheart

« Reply #153 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:32:45 »

2 men started on me after I celebrated the winning goal - one telling me to "get a grip or he'd smash my face in." Another telling me to "fuck off back to england" and that I was a woman so didn't know anything about football anyway.

A crucial point made, because your gender really made a difference to the scoreline.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 17:59:32 »

A crucial point made, because your gender really made a difference to the scoreline.

Indeed. One of those situations where he might as well have just screamed "RAAAAAARGH" for the same effect.

To be fair if we'd lost I'd have been very pissed off too, but I don't think I'd take it out on random strangers.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 18:06:28 »

Indeed. One of those situations where he might as well have just screamed "RAAAAAARGH" for the same effect.

To be fair if we'd lost I'd have been very pissed off too, but I don't think I'd take it out on random strangers.
Don't you mean rooooaaaarrrr?

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 19:17:36 »

Decent game I thought. Credit to woy who got his subs spot on. Shame it took going 1-0 down to do it though. The safe set up with players who have done alright previously isn't the here and now. Just go for it with players in form !
The referee was superb as well I thought.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 20:09:22 »

I went birdwatching instead and got soaked.

Good result.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 20:40:12 »

I went birdwatching instead and got soaked.

Good result.

Dog shit game though, Seen way better in L1.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #159 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 21:18:10 »

Standard England not helped by the fact we have a 70 year old football dinosaur managing the team. Played a formation that included Vardy in all the warm ups and ditched it in the tournament. He was past his sell by date at Liverpool and yet still got the England gig. So one dimensional and never makes positive changes, hardly an inspirational leader!

You went full Batch, never go full Batch.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 21:58:43 »

Count yourself lucky, I was at that bloody game!

Coldest I've ever been at a game incidentally, 11 of us ventured from our 2300m high resort in t-shirts and hoodies thinking that we're going to Barcelona, we'll be fine, of course Espanyol's old ground, where it was held, is pretty much the highest point in Barca and it was freezing, sea level was nice and toasty.

I also managed to slip over in front of roughly 2000 England fans while kicking a ball about in the Plaza Major, you can imagine how that went...

I was at that game too, average sized world.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 22:54:41 »

Tough guys  Roll Eyes
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Thursday, June 16, 2016, 23:36:29 »

Really? Does that shit still really happen?

If yes, then we're still fucking at least 50 years behind where we should be.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Friday, June 17, 2016, 08:14:04 »

Quote from: jayohaitchenn
You went full Batch, never go full Batch.
I'm too retarded to understand
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Friday, June 17, 2016, 08:25:42 »

Decent game I thought. Credit to woy who got his subs spot on. Shame it took going 1-0 down to do it though. The safe set up with players who have done alright previously isn't the here and now. Just go for it with players in form !
The referee was superb as well I thought.

Tempting fate obviously, but the standard of refereeing in all the games I've seen so far has been outstanding I think.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: