Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crew Land Miglioranzi  (Read 7234 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 14:03:30 »

Quote from: "Zurich Red"
Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
I remember seeing a Culombus Crew/Swindon web site once.

I used to have the Crew badge as my avatar when I was working in Columbus. It looks more like a logo for a hooligan firm than a club badge.

Coxernator will be pleased as he's not too far from Columbus and will be able to see legend of Migz in action.

I am absolutely delighted, but needless to say this transfer was not widely reported in the mainstream media in the same way that Beckham's transfer was, for some reason  Shrug

I can't be arsed to wade into the jersey (see what I did there?) debate, except to say that I hate the yellow top (purely because it is yellow). I do know that their home kit last season was all yellow, sometimes yellow top/black shorts. I think I'll buy the black jersey  Wink for posterity and get Migz name slapped over it, just to piss you all off!
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 14:47:22 »

http://web.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20070222&content_id=84235&vkey=pr_coc&fext=.jsp&team=t102

Just to let you know that Migz came on as a second half sub in the latest Crew pre-season game, and set up their third goal in a 3-1 win.

I'm really quite looking forward to seeing him in action later this year, and I still reckon he could do a job for us.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 19:17:52 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
http://web.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20070222&content_id=84235&vkey=pr_coc&fext=.jsp&team=t102

Just to let you know that Migz came on as a second half sub in the latest Crew pre-season game, and set up their third goal in a 3-1 win.

I'm really quite looking forward to seeing him in action later this year, and I still reckon he could do a job for us.

Good to see.

I don't think many can doubt an in form/injury free Migz would do the business... But he didn't want to stay.

At least he turned down Oxford!!!
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 20:07:20 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
Quote from: "coxernator"

Good to see.

I don't think many can doubt an in form/injury free Migz would do the business... But he didn't want to stay.

At least he turned down Oxford!!!
Good point well made  :thumbs:
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:03:00 »

yup, thats my mind made up, when the 2007 kits come out, i'm getting a black Crew top, with Miglioranzi on the back Tongue just like mr Coxernator. hope ya dont mind Tongue

pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:05:34 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
yup, thats my mind made up, when the 2007 kits come out, i'm getting a black Crew top, with Miglioranzi on the back Tongue just like mr Coxernator. hope ya dont mind Tongue

Want me to get you one. We can be brothers in arms.... Wink

You'll need to supply the crutches though...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:09:27 »

haha!

if you're serious, that would save me an absolute packet on postage, i'd obviously slip you a lil extra on top for the service tho! Cheesy

Rich Pullen

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:11:37 »

Do y'all use the MLS gear store? Is there anywhere cheaper?
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:12:32 »

For once, I was being serious. Let me find out how much it'll cost and I'll ping you a PM.

Just not sure when EXACTLY I'll be back in/around Swindon - possibly end of May time.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:27:50 »

you should take orders.

Miglioranzi was a very popular player around these parts. Obviously too many is putting you alot of money out of pocket for a while...but.....I'd want one  Cheesy
pumbaa

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:33:48 »

Quote from: "DV85"
you should take orders.

Miglioranzi was a very popular player around these parts. Obviously too many is putting you alot of money out of pocket for a while...but.....I'd want one  Cheesy

If you seriously want a crew shirt with Migz name on it, please PM me and I'll provide details (when I know them).

Currently the only source I have is the official Crew shop (which is part of MLSGear.com) and they don't have the 2007 shirt listed yet. I'll do some research this week.

Although I do refuse to buy yellow shirts just out of principle...

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:53:14 »

i liked migs.very elegant player but his injurys were his downfall here.
nice fella and all that, but never mind thats footy
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:57:59 »

yea MLSgear is the only one i've found... there's a few of the subsports-kinda ones online, but they're about as expensive as getting them straight from the MLS webstore.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, February 24, 2007, 22:58:25 »

probably the nicest most down to earth pro footballer I've ever met...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Sunday, February 25, 2007, 22:41:09 »

Quote from: "DV85"
probably the nicest most down to earth pro footballer I've ever met...
Agreed, great bloke and really put his heart into being a model pro
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: