Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the peaconator  (Read 7187 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 16:36:50 »

I doubt it would catch on, but he is a big Rangers fan. Was trying to change the words to some of their songs to fit his name in. To the tune of 'theres never been a team like the Glasgow Rangers'. Swindons never had a striker like our boy Lee Peacock?

Super Lee Peacock, the Town End sings your name,
Swindon boys are on the up a-gain!
(Rule Brittania).
Piemonte

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 16:59:30 »

I like it Spencer Cool
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 18:40:41 »

Knocked this one up today, to the chooon of chim-chiminee:

(Not about Peacock, sorry - also requires Basset to join up too in order to work :? )

With Power and with Devlin at Swindons helm
No-one can take us we are Swindon town
With Wise and with Poyet and now Basset too
We wont go the way of the yellow and blue
In red and in white we'd take you in a fight
We're Swindon, we're Swindon we are Swindon Town
adje

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 18:50:10 »

I like the guy-but he's not done anything yet to accredit God-like status.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 19:26:05 »

Quote from: "adje"
I like the guy-but he's not done anything yet to accredit God-like status.

as a fan, all I ask is a bit of effort and commitment, he showed me more effort and commitment in his debut 20 minutes than most of those other bastards did the whole fucking season.

Lets not also forget, he said he would stay no matter what and so far has been true to his word....no talk of him going anywhere.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 08:36:28 »

Pi and Spencer like the Cock :shock:  Wink
I think Super Lee could become a bit of a legend for us,his attitude just seems so right Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 11:41:05 »

I wonder if songs containing 'the cock' embarrass him.

RED ARMY
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 17:11:41 »

feed the cock and he will score Cheesy

Things get better but they never get good
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 17:32:37 »

i like Peacock, his work rate is second to none and wins alot in the air but to be honest he hasnt exactly set the world alight with his goalscoring, which at the end of the day is what we need him to do
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 20:47:46 »

The fact he is committed means a lot more to me though. Fallon scored goals and all people can do is slag him off. Its the things you say, the work rate and the impression you give just as much as the final results. We went to City and Cureton cam eon and won balls in the box, nearly won us the game.

All people did was salg him off and I was much happier with Lukas even though he had hardly had a decent chance.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 20:54:51 »

Quote from: "reeves4england"
Its the things you say, the work rate and the impression you give just as much as the final results.

no its not, final results are all that matter. did anyone come on here last season going 'yeah we lost 2-0 today but we've got a couple of nice blokes in the side, a couple of others that offer nothing but work hard so its alright' its all about end results.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 21:34:40 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Its the things you say, the work rate and the impression you give just as much as the final results.

no its not, final results are all that matter. did anyone come on here last season going 'yeah we lost 2-0 today but we've got a couple of nice blokes in the side, a couple of others that offer nothing but work hard so its alright' its all about end results.

no...because we didnt have a couple of nice blokes who worked hard.....we have come out of plenty games and said 'fuck sake, I wish those other usless fucking cunts worked as hard as lee fucking peacock'
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 22:29:28 »

Considering he was injured for a lot of the games he played and spent most of the time running around trying to cover for the midfield, I'm not overly bothered he only scored 2.

Never have I seen a player that commited.
red macca

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, May 24, 2006, 23:10:09 »

i dont like you Smiley
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, May 25, 2006, 00:05:51 »

Quote from: "DV85"

no...because we didnt have a couple of nice blokes who worked hard.....we have come out of plenty games and said 'fuck sake, I wish those other usless fucking cunts worked as hard as lee fucking peacock'

its not all about how hard you work, its how good you are. steve robinson worked harder than anyone but essentially he was shit so we got rid
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: