Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the peaconator  (Read 7195 times)
genf_stfc

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 10:45:32 »

check out his drawing on the official site 'A-Z' questions - top quality !

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~828474,00.html
my-velocity

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 10:54:52 »

It's been on their for weeks now. But my god does it look like Curo.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 11:08:05 »

Mothercare.

RED ARMY
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 14, 2006, 11:35:57 »

Quote from: "stfcbeckett"
It's been on their for weeks now. But my god does it look like Curo.

It's nothing like Curo. In the picture he's still holding his toys, not throwing them out of his pram.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 20, 2006, 22:38:45 »

Peacocks a Gers fan!  Now i know who's name I am getting on my shirt next season! Cheesy

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 15:08:18 »

has anyone listened to his 'diary' on the bbc radio site? seems like a decnt bloke. strange accent though

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/articles/2006/05/19/secret_diary_lee_peacock_feature.shtml
Piemonte

« Reply #6 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 15:12:03 »

Peacock is God.

FACT

Cool
Spencer_White

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 16:22:33 »

Quote from: "Piemonte"
Peacock is God.

FACT

Cool

Childish as this may be, I have to say Peacock is by far my favourite Town player at the moment.  

Anyone come up with a good song for him yet? I was singing 'we all dream of a team of Lee Peacocks' (Yellow submarine) at work the other day. It sort of works.
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 16:28:18 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "Piemonte"
Peacock is God.

FACT

Cool

Childish as this may be, I have to say Peacock is by far my favourite Town player at the moment.  

Anyone come up with a good song for him yet? I was singing 'we all dream of a team of Lee Peacocks' (Yellow submarine) at work the other day. It sort of works.

I know what you mean. As a man nearing 30 I really should be past hero worshipping footballers.

You have to love his work rate, commitment and strength though. Takes a real man to try playing with a knee that stops working altogether when it feels like it.  Not like puffs such as migs who'd spend 3 months out with a grazed shin.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #9 on: Monday, May 22, 2006, 18:07:37 »

There was a whole thread with some ace peaconator songs:

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10760&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=peaconator&start=0
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 07:37:27 »

The reason I like peacock so much, is the fact that he has not even been here at swindon long yet he has already bonded loads with the supporters and showed that he has time for them. I've also heard that he's told numerous people that he will be scoring lots of goals next season, which for us is excellent to hear. Makes us feel better about next season and also shows us that peacock is confident and wants us to do well. He's such a nice guy. I'd absolutely love it if he was our top goal scorer next season as city fans have been telling me he'll be useless. Which I know for a fact is them just being jealous  Smiley  Lee peeeeeeeacock wooooah.

RED ARMY
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 08:20:36 »

A friend of mine is one of his closest friends.  He seems to have a lot of good things to say like he wants to do well, be fit for next season and really break properly into the first team.

He certainly has the right attitude,, lets hope that he does well for us next season.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 12:40:02 »

Quote from: "Sade"
The reason I like peacock so much, is the fact that he has not even been here at swindon long yet he has already bonded loads with the supporters and showed that he has time for them. I've also heard that he's told numerous people that he will be scoring lots of goals next season, which for us is excellent to hear. Makes us feel better about next season and also shows us that peacock is confident and wants us to do well. He's such a nice guy. I'd absolutely love it if he was our top goal scorer next season as city fans have been telling me he'll be useless. Which I know for a fact is them just being jealous  Smiley  Lee peeeeeeeacock wooooah.

Is Mexico Red the jealous type?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 12:42:08 »

He doesn't really have a choice does he? Dumped by Sheff Wed - he needs to get his career on track and find a team to settle with. This is by no means a criticism, in fact I applaud Peacock for recognising this fact rather than adopting a prima dona attitude that most footballers seem to have these days.
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, May 23, 2006, 13:32:16 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Quote from: "Sade"

Is Mexico Red the jealous type?

Yes. Definately  Tongue

RED ARMY
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: